Nominate: Member You'd Most Like To Meet In Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks:) I would but he's not with us anymore. He got hit :(
awe that is soo sad!!! I had a Siamese cat since I was in 1st grade and my Sr year in high school she died of old age. We knew it was about to pass the week before it died because it wouldn't even get up to go pee. It would just sit there and pee where she was sitting. She had lost a lot of weight. So my mom moved it out to the garage, our garage was set up like a lounge. There were couches and everything in it. It was a school night but I slept in the garage holding its paw. It was on the garage floor and I was on the couch with my hand hanging down holding her. I woke up and she wasn't alive any more. Although she didn't let me see her take her last breath I was so sad when I woke up. :(

awe that is soo sad!!! I had a Siamese cat since I was in 1st grade and my Sr year in high school she died of old age. We knew it was about to pass the week before it died because it wouldn't even get up to go pee. It would just sit there and pee where she was sitting. She had lost a lot of weight. So my mom moved it out to the garage, our garage was set up like a lounge. There were couches and everything in it. It was a school night but I slept in the garage holding its paw. It was on the garage floor and I was on the couch with my hand hanging down holding her. I woke up and she wasn't alive any more. Although she didn't let me see her take her last breath I was so sad when I woke up. :(
Oh my goodness that's so sad :( and so sweet that you stayed with her through the whole night. You gave her the best comfort and love in her time of need. When I got to mine he was fully intact. But the car had just hit his head so he was beginning to bleed from his brain and he was already gone. I cried more than ive ever cried in my life. So you totally understand my thinking that cats are family:) hence another reason I need to meet you!

Best idea ever! Tell me you're going to Worlds.

"You're about to witness, the rebirth of a dynasty!"

I wish, everyday I remind myself that I can't go I die a little more inside :( . I have promised myself that no matter what I will be there next year and any other competitions that I can get to.

Back