Nominate: Most Likely To Get Shimmied

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to campaign for Mamarazzi for a minute, because I know this award would mean the sun, moon, and earth to her...:confused:

2432 posts.
6205 Smimmys.

Just by sheer math alone...that's 2.55 shimmys per post. That pretty much means if she posts...we shimmy. ;) I do believe that's more than ANYONE else nominated.

I'm going to campaign for Mamarazzi for a minute, because I know this award would mean the sun, moon, and earth to her...:confused:

2432 posts.
6205 Smimmys.

Just by sheer math alone...that's 2.55 shimmys per post. That pretty much means if she posts...we shimmy. ;) I do believe that's more than ANYONE else nominated.

I second this!

2432 posts.
6205 Smimmys.

Thank you, love. I actually just don't want to be a bridesmaid anymore...

Weezy because she doesn't post much but when she does it's usually when the "crazy" starts getting out of control and that makes me laugh.

She is especially vigilant World's weekend. Betta watch out or she'll get you!!! LMAO

2432 posts.
6205 Smimmys.

well, Maddie Gardner has a ratio of 177 shimmies per post!

1 post.
177 shimmys.

I'm not really nominating her, I just thought it was funny.

I did look at some ratios though just out of curiosity and here are some posters with most shimmy's per post: Ceacoach(3.5), Mamarazzi (2.55), Just-a-Mom (2.36)

1 post.
177 shimmys.

I did look at some ratios though just out of curiosity and here are some posters with most shimmy's per post: Ceacoach(3.5), Mamarazzi (2.55), Just-a-Mom (2.36)
I did the math and mine comes up right in there (2.49) and I am shocked. I never would have guessed myself to be up there with the big dogs on the boards!

1 post.
177 shimmys.

Figures. 'Scuse me while I go put my velvet armor on.

Totally kidding, Army. Don't X me out. ;)

Back