All-Star Northern Illinois Fierceboarders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since I went to Northern Illinois University and live today in illinois I opened this thread with great interest and...a thread about nothing. Confused!!!

Was this the thread where she was asking people to come to her gym's Summit Showcase or was that a different thread? Either way, I'm confused...

Is her avatar, "SOMEDAY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND" a clue? Because, "ok" I'm stumped and "no" I don't understand.

Is her avatar, "SOMEDAY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND" a clue? Because, "ok" I'm stumped and "no" I don't understand.
i originally wrote something out but it wouldnt let me delete the post so i changed it lol. Its only that bc my cheer picture was "too big" and im trying to find a new one

Ill just rewrite this. I just knew people saw it and was sure they wouldn't come so i changed it because i don't know how to delete.
Northern Illinois/Northshore area fierceboarders,
This Sunday, the 26th my gym, ACE Cheerleading is having its summit showcase (with one mini team for some reason). It is at the gym at 6:30. If you would like to come, please message me and I will give you the address. It is free, and it'd really mean a lot to us if you came :)

Maddie
Sorry for the misunderstanding

i originally wrote something out but it wouldnt let me delete the post so i changed it lol. Its only that bc my cheer picture was "too big" and im trying to find a new one
Once a post is made here it cannot be deleted as you found out. And as you can tell us fierce board folk are mighty curious

**I see crazy people**

Back