Not Allowed In 18+

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please add me! I want to discuss adult things..like crossovers and new uniforms.

(My Birthday was 4/13/1994, i actually am 18)

Once you're in, y'all gonna look at my rainbow puke in an entirely different way… skittles cupieqt ;)

Once you're in, y'all gonna look at my rainbow puke in an entirely different way… skittles cupieqt ;)
lmao! I will always and forever think of skittles when I see your puking unicorn. You can NEVA change your avatar.

Tried to send a message to request access but no reply, how can I get added to the 18+ list? I'm 23 (born 03/05/1989)

Can I get in to the 18+? I'm 23... haha. I swear I used to be allowed in there, but I think that I might have switched my username at some point.

Also wondering how to get into the coaches section if I don't have a gym e-mail... none of our coaches have gym e-mails, just the program director. What do I do? Weezy

I want in 18+, too, now that I see I get a purple name. Does having a youth aged daughter put me in the 18 + category? Gladly private message more info if you need it.

So, I've posted and PMed and posted again, but still am blue :(. I know it's petty, but seeing numerous people who've posted after me be changed and not me is a little frustrating. Help please?!

Back