All-Star Oldest Cheer Gyms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they were just Pyramids first, right?
and i started cheer in 03, and cheergyms had several gyms but i cant remember all of them :eek:
Pyramids, Motions, Focus, 720, Illusions........................
Ya it started as Pyramids then they opened more gyms. I think at one point in time there were 7 or so gyms under Cheergyms.com.

I believe there is some Bangkok math going on with GA. and how many years they have been around.

ha and i agree... the year with rays cant count! and starting their 21st season in 2011-2012 would mean they started in the 1991-1992 season is that when GA was founded? 1991?

Miami Elite was back last year and is back again for sure this year.

I don't remember seeing them at all last year because people were sitting around waiting for it. I thought someone said that it didn't end up happening because plans didn't work out like they thought they would or something like that. Will be excited if they are back this coming season for sure.

Anyone know the years for T&S, Gym Tyme and Maryland Twisters (could have missed this one in the thread).

Miami Elite was back last year and is back again for sure this year.

and ACX is up there! started 1996 so this will be the 16th season i think

Miami Elite wasn't back last year...it was short lived. That was Elite Cheer and Dance in Davie, FL who for a NY minute was Miami Elite. They are now Broward Elite. Alex and Nestor reopened Miami Elite late last season (earlier this calendar year) and are located in Plantation, FL.

Miami Elite closed along with Step Ahead and Legend to form Encore about 5 years ago.

Weezy said:
Miami Elite wasn't back last year...it was short lived. That was Elite Cheer and Dance in Davie, FL who for a NY minute was Miami Elite. They are now Broward Elite. Alex and Nestor reopened Miami Elite late last season (earlier this calendar year) and are located in Plantation, FL.

Miami Elite closed along with Step Ahead and Legend to form Encore about 5 years ago.

Step ahead used to be one of my favorite programs! I miss them!

Glad I wasn't just so out of the loop that I imagined not seeing them last season. I remember them saying that they were going to have an International and Senior Coed team and then nothing happened.

Glad I wasn't just so out of the loop that I imagined not seeing them last season. I remember them saying that they were going to have an International and Senior Coed team and then nothing happened.
They produced a pretty good Coed 3 so the kids who followed them from their current programs etc could get the chance to compete and to get they're reopening out there!

Ya it started as Pyramids then they opened more gyms. I think at one point in time there were 7 or so gyms under Cheergyms.com.

Found this on their website under the bios... It doesn't say what the team was called *Very few people know that All Star Cheerleading began in Concord, CA. In 1985 Danny coached the very first All Star cheerleading team in the Nation and helped to create the All Star division which began in 1987.

Yes Misscongeniality is correct this was before Pyramids/Cheergyms opened they went under the name CV Allstars. The gyms they used to have were: Pyramids, Motions (SJ), 720 (Lodi), Atlas (Rohnart Park), Colony (Livermore), Focus (Redwood City), Pyramids Sacramento (one year one team), and Illusions (Santa Cruz). I don't think I am forgetting any teams in there.

Latest posts

Back