All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is literally the first time I've posted about Trinity at all, for one. I don't claim to know anything about Trinity. I don't really care about them, or their uniforms, or their bus, or their music. I like them all for that matter and haven't said a word in all of these threads about them.

I'd say the same about any gym that claims to be so much different or better than every other cheer gym.

For that matter, I also posted that post on my phone in the bathroom at work :oops: , so it wasn't exactly expressed as well as I would like. I certainly wasn't trying to attack anyone.

My comment was more of a general one, which I clearly didn't express well in it, but the tone of your comment was what really pushed me to posting my feelings. Again, most of it was intended to be general, as most people on this thread apply to what I was saying.

really though i have to applaud you ChrisGulliTrinity for the way you've been responding to everybody in an eloquent manner instead of the "were the best gym in the country why do you hate us?" approach im sure some people were assuming was going to happen (i myself am extremely guilty of this and was waiting for the 'discussion' to begin)

so in short:

tumblr_mg166tuuij1rj1x6ao1_500.gif

to lovecheering please explain to me how we cannot "take it".... we've been taking it since the beginning. The rumors, the lies, the threatening lawsuits (JP actually sued G for recruiting 3 of us away, this is the lawsuit G was referring to in his very public response on Twitter. Not G trying to sue JP. What no one knows until now is that JP not only recruited the former Trinity coaches but also 32 of Trinity's previous full paying athlete's as well.. 32 full paid athletes for 3 scholarshiped athletes, fair trade right? ). We took it all in, and embraced it. Rumors were spread from the get go.

And the mask comes off! :eek: I KNEW I wasn't getting the full story from people at my gym. Now it's all is starting to make sense. Whomever that mentioned above about people bashing here to feed their own sense of importance likely made the post of the year. I was hoping if I lurked long enough "somebody" would set the record straight. (Facts are a funny thing.) This is better than a tennis match. (It's been lob, lob, lob, hit the net and now a smash.) 40-Love.

Your move ...
(I am so ready for this season to be over with already)

to lovecheering please explain to me how we cannot "take it".... we've been taking it since the beginning. The rumors, the lies, the threatening lawsuits (JP actually sued G for recruiting 3 of us away, this is the lawsuit G was referring to in his very public response on Twitter. Not G trying to sue JP. What no one knows until now is that JP not only recruited the former Trinity coaches but also 32 of Trinity's previous full paying athlete's as well.. 32 full paid athletes for 3 scholarshiped athletes, fair trade right? ). We took it all in, and embraced it. Rumors were spread from the get go.

And the mask comes off! :eek: I KNEW I wasn't getting the full story from people at my gym. Now it's all is starting to make sense. Whomever that mentioned above about people bashing here to feed their own sense of importance likely made the post of the year. I was hoping if I lurked long enough "somebody" would set the record straight. (Facts are a funny thing.) This is better than a tennis match. (It's been lob, lob, lob, hit the net and now a smash.) 40-Love.

Your move ...
All lies. :p

how about we hear some reasoning from the mouth of a Trinity cheerleader..

I left Georgia, along with a few other athletes at Trinity, because of the lack of respect Jamie Parrish has for ANYONE who isnt right in his eyes.. has he provided a great cheerleading expirience for me over the past few years? yes. But when an old coach (Gianni DeNegri) provides an oppurtunity to help me get my life started in return for being on his team, and I get harassed and torn apart by Jamie just because I went to see Gianni, it really shows that someone whos always told me they love me like a child, really only cares about himself and how he is viewed by others.

Lets clarify some things for everyone:

1) I have not been paid a dime since I stepped foot into Trinity Athletics, nor has any other athlete on the team
(I am on scholarship because of the skills I provide, and because of lack of money, therefor I do not pay tuition.. same deal I had at GA)

2) If by our "behavior" and "lack of class" you mean us congratulating every team that placed ahead of us this weekend, than Im sorry you feel this way. How many conversations have you had with a Trinity cheerleader? ....... chirp

3) Our music has got to be the most sarcastic thing I have heard in our life.. if anyone believes that someone would actually put "finest team money can buy" in their music and it be serious, chill out. Because of all the rumors of money and jetskis and houses that have been growing since the start (many created by JP, on news reports and such), its only necessary to give the bullies nothing else to talk about when our music agrees with them. (PS, the Jamie Parrish voiceover mix was not heard by us until Jamie Parrish released it..... funny huh?)

4) if ANYONE wants to attack Corinth Davenport and her husband for reaching out into the lives of less fortunate kids and providing them with a safe place to escape their home lives in their less-than-safe neighborhoods, take a step back and think about the last time you've made an impact on someones life, because you might be over due.

This whole thing started as a way to make a HUGE impact on the lives of our athletes. It started as something far more important than cheerleading; in fact it continues to portray its benefits beyond cheerleading. These kids are beginning to see that there is life outside of, for some of them, the ghetto. It just happens to be that this life outside, is on Trinity D&G.

But everything is here nor there. Rumors will be spread with no solid evidence to stand behind them, and that is just the cheerleading world for ya. And for the people who believe them, once again, Im sorry you feel that way.

oh one more thing.... that day one performance was our 3rd time going full-out, due to injury after injury after injury on our team.... so please reconsider your opinion of it.

SORRY IM NOT SORRY ABOUT IT

Lost me totally with the bold print Sorry Not Sorry...

Your move ...

sweetteasmall.gif

ChrisGulliTrinity , I'm not asking this to try to devalue anything you've said. I'm genuinely curious. You say that many of the kids on the team are from less fortunate areas and Cori Davenport is doing this to help get them out of the ghetto. I think that's great.
But what I'm wondering is if these kids are under as unfortunate circumstances as you say, how are they getting to John's Creek? I would imagine if they're struggling so much a lot of them don't have cars or parents who have the time and resources to transport them. Does Trinity provide a way for them to get to the gym too?

Back