OT Orange County Fierceboarders: Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 7, 2010
Going out on a limb here to seek help from my fierceboard family out in Orange County. I'm an AZ desert rat who just graduated from ASU and will be moving to Orange County in September for 13-14 weeks to complete an internship at the UCI medical center. I'm looking for recommendations on safe areas to live, places to avoid, possible leads on short term housing if anyone has connections. And I mean...if anyone wants to just host a responsible 20 year old for some rent payments let me know :p

Thanks in advance!!!

There's apartments down the street from there that are really nice. Other then that, the area kind of sucks. Will you have transportation? Whether or not you have a car is a huge factor on where I'd suggest to live, haha.

As for short term housing, your best bet would find someone looking for a roommate for the summer on Craigslist. A lot of UCI students will start their leases during the summer to get a better price/lock in housing, but then go home and try and rent the room out.

It's really hit & miss in that area. We can't say X city is good, but stay away from Y city. It really depends on the neighborhood unfortunately. If you have a car it will be easier, but be warned you will have traffic to deal with. Of course that goes for anywhere in OC.

If you narrow it down to a smaller area maybe we can help you better. Good luck!

It's really hit & miss in that area. We can't say X city is good, but stay away from Y city. It really depends on the neighborhood unfortunately. If you have a car it will be easier, but be warned you will have traffic to deal with. Of course that goes for anywhere in OC.

If you narrow it down to a smaller area maybe we can help you better. Good luck!

Anywhere in SoCal

Back