OT Orlando/clermont Area

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 14, 2010
Anyone live/cheer in this area? Me and another cheer friend are going next week for a week and we are gonna go shopping/universal and to some beach that's nearby but anything else recommended to do?!

Anyone live/cheer in this area? Me and another cheer friend are going next week for a week and we are gonna go shopping/universal and to some beach that's nearby but anything else recommended to do?!
I used to live in Clermont! As far as the actual town, there honestly isnt anything interesting at all. You def will have to go to Orlando for all the fun. What type of things are you wanting to do?

I don't live there or have ever lived there but i go almost every year to Orlando. I suggest that you go to Universal City walk. Its a place you can walk around and thee are shops and places to eat and there is mini golf. You should also try a theme park because Orlando has a lot of them. They have seaworld/Aquatica, Disney World,Blizzard Beach, Wet N'Wild, legoland, and Discovery cove. Orlando also has The Fun Spot where there is go karts, lots of games and i believe the slingshot. There is SOOOOO much to do in Orlando. For shopping suggest the Orlando Premium Outlets or The Florida Mall. Orlando Florida - Theme Parks, Hotels, Discounts | Orlando Vacation <--- That website has so much info and some discounts on theme park tickets and so does this website --->Disney World Tickets at Discount Prices from OrlandoFunTickets.com Hope you have fun! Good Luck!

I don't live there or have ever lived there but i go almost every year to Orlando. I suggest that you go to Universal City walk. Its a place you can walk around and thee are shops and places to eat and there is mini golf. You should also try a theme park because Orlando has a lot of them. They have seaworld/Aquatica, Disney World,Blizzard Beach, Wet N'Wild, legoland, and Discovery cove. Orlando also has The Fun Spot where there is go karts, lots of games and i believe the slingshot. There is SOOOOO much to do in Orlando. For shopping suggest the Orlando Premium Outlets or The Florida Mall. Orlando Florida - Theme Parks, Hotels, Discounts | Orlando Vacation <--- That website has so much info and some discounts on theme park tickets and so does this website --->Disney World Tickets at Discount Prices from OrlandoFunTickets.com Hope you have fun! Good Luck!
We decided to go to Universal instead of Disney. I LOVE Harry Potter and have been wanting to go to HP World since it has opened! So we are definitelyyyyy doing that! AS for shopping I can't wait..I will look up the fun spot and check out those websites too ..thanks soo much!

I used to live in Clermont! As far as the actual town, there honestly isnt anything interesting at all. You def will have to go to Orlando for all the fun. What type of things are you wanting to do?

I dunno maybe go for some mini golf one day ..just activities ya know so that every day we aren't shopping or sitting in her backyard. We definitely wanna do a theme park or two but we are prob keeping it in Universal so we can get a package deal.

And for sure shopping..lol...are the premium outlets the best to go to?

We decided to go to Universal instead of Disney. I LOVE Harry Potter and have been wanting to go to HP World since it has opened! So we are definitelyyyyy doing that! AS for shopping I can't wait..I will look up the fun spot and check out those websites too ..thanks soo much!
Harry Potter World is amazing! So much fun and it just looks so cool. I could spend days there. Make sure to try the butter beer-- so good!!

AHHHHH I'm SO excited about Harry Potter World...you have NO idea! ahhhh love HP <3 lol speaking of its Harry's bday today :p

I dunno maybe go for some mini golf one day ..just activities ya know so that every day we aren't shopping or sitting in her backyard. We definitely wanna do a theme park or two but we are prob keeping it in Universal so we can get a package deal.

The outlets are good but I would also go to Mall of Millenia!

Sorry I've been without internet for a few days! The premium outlets are nice, but i'd def check out Mall of Millenia like cheergirl09 said, its pricey but I loved it when I lived there. Your best bet though is really just stick to Orlando, Clermont has nothing going on like I said. One place me and my friends liked was also WonderWorks. It's hard to explain but its a place in Orlando that has a lot of cool/interesting things. This is their website!
Interactice Exhibits at WonderWorks Orlando | WonderWorks Orlando

Back