All-Star Osu Daytona Dreams Documentary

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 5, 2011
Sorry if this is already on the board somewhere. I couldn't find it in a search. I found a OSU documentary on youtube and with all the not so positive shows recently about cheer I thought I'd post the videos. I thought they were great!

Sorry if this is already on the board somewhere. I couldn't find it in a search. I found a OSU documentary on youtube and with all the not so positive shows recently about cheer I thought I'd post the videos. I thought they were great!

Watched the whole series, and thought it was fantastic!!! Great job OSU!

I really enjoyed it. I love to take a look into other teams' practices and see just how intense the best teams practice. Leroy really knows his stuff, congrats to OSU!

I loved this! It really showed the hard work, dedication, pride, and spirit that goes into cheerleading! I feel like this worked because it was produced my a girl that was actually on the team so she knew first hand how much goes into cheerleading. More shows/movies should be made by ACTUAL cheerleaders because we know the ins and outs of the sport. Like if someone was making a documentary on CA I would want BlueCat to be overseeing it. The reason why other cheer shows are bad are because they are not made by cheerleaders so the people producing it really don't know how much love and tears are in this sport.

Back