All-Star Parent Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Make it a play on words... last year our Cheersport parent shirts said, "Bringing it from the shore, the girls of Jersey s4." Try to see what rhymes with your team/gym name

Our theme for high school was Stars, and the parent's shirts said "My baby is a shining star". They were super cute:)

My gym is making parent shirts for the 2011-2012 season, what are some cute sayings for the backs?

You haven't given us anything to work with: gym name, city, colors, mascot, team names, etc.

One gym I cheered for, all the teams names were named after gems or whatever and "bling". So on the back of the parents shirts it said " I write the checks BLING BLING " Or there were shirts that said Suzy's Mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma......ect

I had (or saw? can't remember) a cute Dad shirt idea - or Moms, too, I guess - just a plain black tee with the gym logo on the front left, and "(TEAM NAME) SECURITY" in white block letters on the back. Paparazzi would probably sport it.

And please, no zebra print. Please.

This season is all about polka dots & giraffe! If you have either or - the shirts are bound to be HOT!

Make it a play on words... last year our Cheersport parent shirts said, "Bringing it from the shore, the girls of Jersey s4." Try to see what rhymes with your team/gym name
From the shore? What shore is in Lakewood? LOL ...

The shore that's closer to Lakewood than Freehold.... Considering no one in our team is actually from Lakewood, rather Toms River, Brick, and Wall/Belmar
O, you made the shirts about where the girls live, not where the team is located.Thanks for clearing that up. Yes Freehold does not have a shore either, your right. I was jokingly writing the original. Didn't mean to get under your skin.

Back