Partner Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

J

Justin

I'm so happy and proud of my flyer, and everyone on our squad. She is amazing we started partner stunting 3 weeks ago and have gotten down 4 new stunts. In the first week we learned toss chair, last week we learned how to do walk in to hands, and then today we landed toss to hands and toss to chair to hands. We are both brand new at doing this. She has been a flyer for a while but never partner stunted. She had helped me learn how to do so much, granted I have been cheering for a total of 3 weeks now. Coming from playing college football to cheering I honestly didn't believe I would like it. But I have been having a blast. And not to mention our coach who has us all believing in our self, and trying to get better because she believes we can.

thanks i didnt know if i was progressing to slowly

thanks i didnt know if i was progressing to slowly
No the basics are the hardest (what I was told) but once you get the hang of it and improve your toss, it's all about the grips. Just work on your technique and remember to never cut off your toss because that will cause bad habits! And don't pull her into you

ya i think im cutting her off at times what level do you cheer at

Back