High School Please Help A New Hampshire Coach Get Reinstated !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel your passion and would love to help out; however, there must be a reason for your dismissal. Maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with your position as a coach, but it does not say. Good Luck

I feel your passion and would love to help out; however, there must be a reason for your dismissal. Maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with your position as a coach, but it does not say. Good Luck
There is, there is a reason why he wont let me coach and the reason why it isnt included in my story is because I dont even know and that is where the problem lies.

He dismissed me from coaching without sitting me down professionally and saying why. I am left to sit and wonder and my numerous attemps at contacting him to obtain this info are failing.
He has swept this under the rug and is ignoring my emails and attempts.

There is, there is a reason why he wont let me coach and the reason why it isnt included in my story is because I dont even know and that is where the problem lies.

He dismissed me from coaching without sitting me down professionally and saying why. I am left to sit and wonder and my numerous attemps at contacting him to obtain this info are failing.
He has swept this under the rug and is ignoring my emails and attempts.
But you said you did meet with him to explain. Just because he seemed to feel better or seemed satisfied with your answer does not mean he wants to give you your job back. Nor does it mean he owes you countless meetings about this.

As hard as this may be to hear, you may have to chalk it up to experience and move on. I've never heard of someone successfully petitioning to get a job back - however now if someone Googles you in a future job search, this will show up. Not sure how I would like this, as a prospective employer. I'd see this and think, "Oh... Um... No, this seems like too much drama for me." And I'd be left wondering, "Wait... Why DID you get fired from the credit union?"

Side note - believe it or not, the superintendent might have other things on his plate besides cheerleading. It's possible he's BUSY, and has devoted all the time he is willing to to this.

This is called life. Sorry to be so harsh, but I do NOT see this turning out to be a good idea.

Last edited:
But you said you did meet with him to explain. Just because he seemed to feel better or seemed satisfied with your answer does not mean he wants to give you your job back. Nor does it mean he owes you countless meetings about this.

As hard as this may be to hear, you may have to chalk it up to experience and move on. I've never heard of someone successfully petitioning to get a job back - however now if someone Google you in a future job search, this will show up. Not sure how I would like this, as a prospective employer. I'd see this and think, "Oh... Um... No, this seems like too much drama for me." And I'd be left wondering, "Wait... Why DID you get fired from the credit union?"

Side note - believe it or not, the superintendent might have other things on his plate besides cheerleading. It's possible he's BUSY, and has devoted all the time he is willing to to this.

This is called life. Sorry to be so harsh, but I do NOT see this turning out to be a good idea.
The meeting was maybe 5 minutes long, I explained why I got fired and he said "good to know, I will get back to you" and never did.

Im not bashing him at all I just need to take matters into my own hands. I am the least dramatic person out there.
I appreciate your honesty but am I not supposed to stand up for what I believe in .. ?

I got fired from the CU for transposing a numbers, putting things in the savings when it should have gone to checking. Things like that .. He was wanting to meet with me to make sure it didnt have anything to do with money suspicions or anything with money at all. When I offered to provide proof and paperwork that it certainly did not, he shook his head and said it wasnt necessary. Then I never heard from him again not even to explain why he is choosing to not rehire me as a coach.

I got fired from the CU for transposing a numbers, putting things in the savings when it should have gone to checking. Things like that .. He was wanting to meet with me to make sure it didnt have anything to do with money suspicions or anything with money at all. When I offered to provide proof and paperwork that it certainly did not, he shook his head and said it wasnt necessary. Then I never heard from him again not even to explain why he is choosing to not rehire me as a coach.
Okay, I have to agree with @Just-a-Mom . There is money involved with cheerleading; lots of money. and not saying that you did anything wrong; however, just the fact that you were FIRED after 4 years, would cause any seasoned professional reason to question you (1) and (2), it apprently was not declared when you first started your position as a coach; otherwise it would not be a question a year later.......and while he may believe your story, was something to happen in the future, he will have to take the responsibility and an assistanc coach is not worth the hasstle. There are way too many stories about cheerleading squads that have had thousands of dollars stollen from trusted officials.....not saying that you will or have done anything wrong; however it the reality of the cheer world.

Sorry for my bluntness, but if you are a good coach, all I can do is to encourage you to look for another coaching position, and be upfront about your previous work history. Good Luck! and despite my comments, I think it would be nice to get your coaching position back if it is in the best interest of the children.

Latest posts

Back