Music Prada???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha yeah like I said it was just my first thought. And I heard a few other people say the same. I laughed about it, if WC wanted to call out CEA I'm sure they would out right do it.

exactly. but i truly believe world cup has way more class than to mock someone in there music. through everything (even your lips are dry, your hair is fried, your makeup is running *snap*) world cup has always remained classy and NEVER calls out people like that.

yea world cup doesnt really call people out in their voiceovers. its not them at all.

and do we not remember the fashionista dance? i wanna be delgada to fit into my prada...

and hey girl hey isnt an inside thing, one crazy lesbian on Tila Tequila started it years ago and i thought everyone in the whole country said it.

and the whole lemonade thing wasnt an inside thing either.
its more of a gay/alternative lifestyle thing. pretty sure it was in a drag queens music or something .

Don't let the Prada fool ya - I get it...Maybe because I used to live in Jersey - or because I watch the real housewives of NJ. Prada - a luxury brand is something that's supposed to be heavily cared for or is quite delicate. Don't let the Prada fool ya is just a way of saying - Yes...we have money and wear nice things - but we aren't afraid to get down and dirty!

HAHA... i think you said it better than I... yes!

Back