Music Prada???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prada does not pertain to CEA whatsoever. Dont let the Prada fool you.... its quite simple... don't let the bag or shoes or money fool you... we work just as hard to get where we have gotten, if not harder than any other team and we have proven so by our work ethic and success.

Thats why it is sad when some people who were sick of seeing world cup win decided not to cheer them on at Worlds. THESE KIDS WORK just as hard for the same goal and they all deserve respect.

Don't let the Prada fool ya - I get it...Maybe because I used to live in Jersey - or because I watch the real housewives of NJ. Prada - a luxury brand is something that's supposed to be heavily cared for or is quite delicate. Don't let the Prada fool ya is just a way of saying - Yes...we have money and wear nice things - but we aren't afraid to get down and dirty!

Prada does not pertain to CEA whatsoever. Dont let the Prada fool you.... its quite simple... don't let the bag or shoes or money fool you... we work just as hard to get where we have gotten, if not harder than any other team and we have proven so by our work ethic and success.

Thats why it is sad when some people who were sick of seeing world cup win decided not to cheer them on at Worlds. THESE KIDS WORK just as hard for the same goal and they all deserve respect.

I took it the wrong way then. hahaha not to start anything but I thought it was directed at CEA because doesn't C.Pope have a one of a kind teal prada purse/bag? I like your reasoning better though. :) as I said NOT TO START ANYTHING, that was just how I first thought of the vo.

I took it the wrong way then. hahaha not to start anything but I thought it was directed at CEA because doesn't C.Pope have a one of a kind teal prada purse/bag? I like your reasoning better though. :) as I said NOT TO START ANYTHING, that was just how I first thought of the vo.
Hahahaha do you think they really did that cause of a purse Courtney owns?! That'd be hilarious, but I don't think that's the reason.

and I think when creating voiceovers. . .u have to make sure your public/audience can relate to it. . . .

if the Prada voiceover was directed to Courtney Pope's Prada Purse/Bag - everyone in the public doesnt know that [that's personal] - your public would be more confused. . . someone from England or Germany who doesnt know the whole CEA/WCSS/Large Senior Battle would have raised eyebrows while listening to the mix/voiceover. . .hahah

Back