Pray For Addison Locke...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prayers from NC!!!!! I really hate when kids get sick with cancer!!!! Really anyone for that matter anyway.. Please praying the lord will bring this family out of this most awful time!......:fro:

Everyone here is a link to where you can buy bows to support addion

Pia Bows by PiaBows on Etsy

Addison
Saw this on tumblr. </3
"I am sad this morning and I need to ask all of you that are my friends all over the world to please help me and PRAY. As most of you know, Addison Locke is a little girl from Five Star Cheer who out of nowhere was diagnosed with liver cancer last year. She had a liver transplant and has been recovering. She is the bravest little girl I know, that’s why we call her Super Addison. She is an angel. I need to ask all of you to please SHARE this picture and PRAY for her. Yesterday her mom posted this status…

Pathology report came back and the cancer has spread into her lungs. At this point in time, Dr. Geller is trying to get us on a trial that is run here in Cincinnati & Chicago. Because of how many times we have to be checked during it, Dr. Geller wants to try and get us in Chicago so we can be together as much as we can as a family. I am absolutely numb right now. We need a miracle at this point."
I pray that they are able to work things out so they can participate in the trial, and that it works. What a strong little girl.

Pia Bows by PiaBows on Etsy

Please Please by a bow from Pia to support Addison and her family! I was asked to make a bow by Gabi's Mom but I totally support Pia. She is is an awesome bow maker. The Bows are adorable and Addison is a fighter.

Back