Pray

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hey everyone,

My team could use some prayers right now as one of our cheerleaders tried to commit suicide yesterday after school. She was transferred to a local hospital after sending a message in our group chat saying she did not want to live.

Her teammates tried to call her and got no answer so someone replied with her address and a parent called 911 and she was found.

Please pray for her safety and her recovery as she is only 13. We are not sure what brought this on yet but are thankful for her teammates that reacted so quickly because these days you just never know.

We just came off a fabulous 4th place finish at competition and have already been brought closer as a team because of it. You may recognize my picture as the same poster who asked for prayers for another cheerleader fighting meningitis so my team has been through so much this year and definitely more than 11-13 year olds should have to deal with ! <3

Please pray !

Hey everyone,

My team could use some prayers right now as one of our cheerleaders tried to commit suicide yesterday after school. She was transferred to a local hospital after sending a message in our group chat saying she did not want to live.

Her teammates tried to call her and got no answer so someone replied with her address and a parent called 911 and she was found.

Please pray for her safety and her recovery as she is only 13. We are not sure what brought this on yet but are thankful for her teammates that reacted so quickly because these days you just never know.

We just came off a fabulous 4th place finish at competition and have already been brought closer as a team because of it. You may recognize my picture as the same poster who asked for prayers for another cheerleader fighting meningitis so my team has been through so much this year and definitely more than 11-13 year olds should have to deal with ! <3

Please pray !
I will be praying for sure!! Thank God that her teammates reacted quickly and took her seriously!

praying! That is way more than 13 year old girls should have to deal with. But with our team anything is possible and with god by our side we can make it through anything!

Prayers your way and wishing peace on this young lady for whatever her internal struggles may be and many blessings the rest of your team.

Thank God she was found alive. Thankful everyone was very quick to act. Sending prayers to your team.

Prayers coming your way. I have actually lost a teammate because of suicide. It was heartbreaking and I always think about her.

Praying. The loss of a dear friend in high school makes this hit home for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that this cheerleader found the help needed and is healing.

This was originally posted almost two years ago.

I hope that this cheerleader found the help needed and is healing.

This was originally posted almost two years ago.

She is alive and well and still doing ok :)
The family is still dealing with some court/family stuff that ties into the whole thing but as far as our cheerleader goes she is doing well :)

Back