All-Star Prayers For Coach Deven Song/infinity/herndon High School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom2Cheergirls

Cheer Parent
Mar 14, 2012
Prayers and positive thoughts would certainly be appreciated. Infinity All-Stars and Herndon High School coach Deven Song was in a very bad auto accident. He is stable but currently still unconscious and in Critical Care. Deven is an incredible coach and has unlimited positive energy. Please, please include him and his family in your prayers as well as Infinity All-Stars Virginia. Infinity All-Stars tragically lost another vibrant coach the beginning of this season (Dion Bagby) so to say it has been a tough year for this gym would be an under statement. Last report is what I have listed here and will post update when we get one- praying strongly that I can report some positive news. I am a true believer in the power of prayer and truly love this board so felt the need to share this here.

Prayers to Deven and the whole Infinifam.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My prayers go out to Deven, his family and the Herndon, Infinity & Allstar Legacy families! Me and Deven cheered together at all-star legacy and he is truly an outstanding individual.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thank you so much for including Legacy in there as well. Deven is an amazing coach and cheerleader and he has so many lives he has touched.

Back