Prayers For Taylor Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 18, 2011
I have never asked for prayers on here before, but need them now. Please take a moment to pray for little Taylor, one of our CCJFA cheerleaders. She was in a very bad car accident this morning. Taylor was flown to Tampa with a skull fracture and 10 broken bones in her face and is in surgery right now to repair a tear in her brain an reconstruct her skull. Her sister was also in the accident and has a broken finger and being kept overnight for observation. Taylor has a smile that will light up any room and will melt your heart. There were also 4 other children in the car (non cheerleaders that I do not know, but still need your prayers). 2 that are also in life threatening condition.
Thank you!

409615_10151384698456187_845778078_n.jpg

Thank you for your prayers...she was doing well and brought into a regular room....but had a setback yesterday. Her body went into shock and had what looked like a seizure, but had another long technical name. They had to put her back into sediation....we need those prayers more then ever!!!!!!!!!

Doing much better. She is awake NOW! She was blowing bubbles yesterday. Even had a spoonful of pudding. They even moved her into a regular room today! She has a very very long road ahead of her. She was in this same spot about a week ago until she had that severe seizure that set her back. But now improving by leaps and bounds. So please keeps those prayers coming!
166514_10151401018346187_433050797_n.jpg
23318_10151402411711187_177244352_n.jpg

Praying for a speedy recovery. How are the others doing? On a side note, please make sure your children wear helmets when riding their bikes. A young man was hit while riding home from school here this week. He will recover but a helmet would have prevented some of the damage.

Her sister was released after a few days with a abdominal brusing and broken finger. I don't know much about the girls from the other family. I know one is still in the same hospital as Taylor, but I don't know her condition.

Update on taylor!
Oh she had an amazing day!
Up walking, speech is amazing. Loving all the visitors now that is in a regular room!
Even showing that she is ready to get back to cheer!
Please keep those prayers coming.
This is one amazing little girl!
Dr's said that any adult never would have survived what she went through!
775596_10152494525475347_20759435_o.jpg

God is good! Continuing prayers for her and that she makes a full recovery in the time to come and for everybody else who was injured in this accident. Congrats to Taylor for being released!

And, once again, some perspective is brought into my life. God is amazing and Taylor appears to be amazing, as well. Prayers for continued recovery.

A thank you from Taylors Grandmother:

When I talked to the neuro- surgeon the night of 1/13 concerning Taylor, I found out just how bad her injuries were. He was honest with me and after telling me that she had severe brain damage and brain swelling , her eye socket was broke, part of her jaw was broken and numerous other bones in the left side of her face were broken, he then told me that she could die from ...the injuries. I knew then that only God could guide their hands and save her. Trina and Chawn reached out to the CCJFA family for prayers. I was overwhelmed by all of you and your families and friends, a lot of them strangers to Taylor, by the love and support that was shown, by all the prayers that were sent on her behalf. I have always believed in the power of prayer, but have never experienced first hand what prayer can do until now. I believe God listened to all of you and answered those prayers in the best possible way. And when she had a set back with the seizures, all of you sent up prayers again. And again, God heard and sent the neurologist that was able to see what was happening and help her. Though she will have to take medicine to control the brain seizures for the foreseeable future and still has to go to physical therapy, she is now home and doing well. The doctors say as of now, they see no reason that she won’t make a full recovery in time. So to ALL of you, I give my thank you and gratitude from the bottom of my soul. Without the love and support that was shown to my family and Taylor, without all of your prayers, we would not have made it through this. It is a debt that I can never repay. But what I can do, and am going to do, in honor of all of you, is pay it forward. So please know that for every act of kindness I show someone, for every person I may help in some way, be it big or small, it was made possible by all the love and support shown for Taylor. Again, from the bottom of my soul, I thank all of you – my family, my friends, my CCJFA family and all of the wonderful strangers who took time from their day to send a prayer for a wonderful little girl named Taylor.

Back