Prayers For The Unknown

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

catlady

Cheer Parent
Jun 6, 2012
As a person of faith, I'm ashamed to say I got lazy with prayer and perhaps subconsciously got caught up in the whole "thoughts and prayers" don't really accomplish much. I felt comfortable, blessed, in control of my life, until a couple of weeks ago and I threw myself back a half of a century to a time where I prayed bedside on my knees. I had forgotten how powerful "thoughts and prayers" actually are, and how they give incredible hope and peace in times of chaos. As a person that believes in the Easter miracle, I'm praying for another miracle to cease this chaos quickly.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm praying whatever is on the other side of this chaos, will bring out a better version of our World.

I am also praying and believing for a miracle through this Passover/Easter time. I know some scoff at the verse that talks about "holding back the rain, sending locusts and epidemics but if My people pray," but I believe this is the time we are in, not the end. Praying for all of you, our country, and our world.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back