All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sending prayers and Blue <3 to her..Does she want cheer bows or anything from other gyms to feel better? Can we do that for her?
I'm sure she would love anything. She is not allowed food or flowers right now. She is scheduled for Surgery tomorrow at noon. The tumor is a little smaller than the size of a golf ball and is located at the base of her skull right at the brain stem. I will ask if I can post the address to the Hospital and then post it. Thank you all again for your continued support and prayers!

I'm sure she would love anything. She is not allowed food or flowers right now. She is scheduled for Surgery tomorrow at noon. The tumor is a little smaller than the size of a golf ball and is located at the base of her skull right at the brain stem. I will ask if I can post the address to the Hospital and then post it. Thank you all again for your continued support and prayers!
That would be so wonderful if teams could sends cards, tshirts, or bows. But I think lets keep it at that. I think the cheer community would love to shower her in different gym apparel to show how strong we all think she is and how we support her!

I didn't receive a response from the coach about the address but he tweeted it so I'm assuming it's fine to post. the address is Egleston Hospital
1405 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta GA 30322
ATTN: Madeline McTier Room 4103 PICU

Please remember if you send anything do not send food or flowers or anything living :) Thanks

19839_1089280328443_1719532558_175427_2652408_n.jpg

Thought I would post a picture so you could put a face to the Prayers. She is such a strong girl and we all know she is going to pull through this. The outpouring of love and support is amazing! Thank you all so much for your continued prayers!
Prayers From CEA COED ELITE! To support her we have practice tonight in red.

Just a quick note....If she is in ICU, you are probably better off waiting to send her anything until she's no longer in ICU. In my experience, there's not a whole lot of room (and most times it's not a "real" room).

Back