All-Star Prelims (small Senior)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
Just wondering who all will wake up early in the morning to watch prelims for the teams that got an at large bid?

Not necessarily for small senior... but I want to see Cheerforce Nfinity ioc5 at 8:21 (which sucks for them because its almost like competing at 5:21 their time.) and Spirit of Texas lg ltd at 8:09

They normally stream it to all Disney hotel rooms so many people may watch but won't be physically there.

OK, thats good! Everyone should come because I have to compete then and I want a crowd! hahaha... but I really want to be the first place team out of prelims because then I would compete after Senior Elite... which would mean a HUGE crowd and a PUMPED crowd in the next round! :)

are they from the US? :)
Germany. I think they were large senior last year.
Small senior is definitely a better fit for them.
Still wondering why they arent in international so they are guaranteed 2 performances.

OK, thats good! Everyone should come because I have to compete then and I want a crowd! hahaha... but I really want to be the first place team out of prelims because then I would compete after Senior Elite... which would mean a HUGE crowd and a PUMPED crowd in the next round! :)

Sorry if I forgot, which team are you on?

Still wondering why they arent in international so they are guaranteed 2 performances.

They wanted to go International but had some Issues concerning age i think

oh, that's fantastic! I want to see them! This is my first worlds so I have never seen an international team. I also really want to see All Stars MexiCOP! :)

Back