Pro Shops.... With International Shipping

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone had problems with the Cheer Athletics proshop? Trying to order a couple of Worlds tees for me and a friend (splitting shipping costs yay!) but it keeps taking me back to the payment page after it says it's processing and comes up with "field format error". I know I'm entering my card details correctly, and after I initially enter my card number it comes up with a little green tick next to it so I know it's right.
Any thoughts? I've emailed them to ask as well. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Yes ! It happen to me too !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That the shirt takes months to come or not at all

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's true. I ordered 2 shirts from CA & they took over 4 months to arrive (I live in the US). Enclosed with the shirts were some stickers and a letter of apology blaming the delay on waiting for one of the shirts that was out of stock and then a problem that occured on their computer because they were in the middle of switching their shipping program. Apparently my order got lost in the shuffle, but was found and shipped. I did send a few emails over the course of the 4 months. I have spoken to several other people who have had to wait months for their orders from CA as well. I've never heard of an incident where an order never arrived.

In CA's defense, they were very polite about everything. They responded to my emails and conducted themselves in a professional manner. CA is a huge program. I don't know how many people work in the pro shop and do online orders, but my correspondence was with the same person every time. Even with everything that was going on with my order, I never had a bad feeling about it (Like that little voice in your head that tells you you're being scammed). When my shirts finally arrived, they were exactly what I ordered, and I wear them all the time and the lettering is still perfect (no peeling or fading).

CEA ship really quickly to the UK like super fast, so do Stingrays. Cheer athletics took 5 months with no email replies! but the stuff is amazing that i got....I ordered a CEA sports bra and some nike pros from an online shop in the states but i live in the UK so i just got it shipped to my Uncle in Cali because its cheaper shipping and stuff and he came to visit so brought them in his case haha, but the fact the stuff is in my house and i cant wear it untill my birthday is like arhggg!

I ordered one in january and STILL haven't got it. Even after countless emails to them. They HAVE my money, but I do not have a shirt :( If I do not have a reply by next week, I'm going to send them a letter, with bank statements to prove that the money has gone to them from my account and that it has NOT been refunded. So annoying!!!!!!
Mines took over 5 months!! I got it to go to cheer camp in summer and ordered it at the end of april, expecting it to be here by July, and then one day it randomly arrived in October!! But they never replied to any of my emails either!

Also if you're ordering from the UK you can sometimes get hit with more tax charges when the package gets to the UK, i don't think thats anything to do with the company though although it can sometimes mean they havent paid full shipping and have left it on you. I got hit with £30!!

Also if you're ordering from the UK you can sometimes get hit with more tax charges when the package gets to the UK, i don't think thats anything to do with the company though although it can sometimes mean they havent paid full shipping and have left it on you. I got hit with £30!!
I had to pay £15 on Saturday. I think its for stuff from World Cup. I still haven't received it because it takes up to 5 working days after paying the extra fee for it to be delivered :(

I ordered a sports bra and shorts from CA a long while ago now, a lot of people are complaining about their service but on the website it does state that they don't start manufacturing the stuff until they fill a certain quota or until a certain date, then they serve their own athletes first. It does take a few months, especially if you've ordered their mandatory practice wear like I did, but it does arrive eventually! Just be aware of the small print when you're ordering!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back