Music Question About Ga Voiceover?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
which GA mix is it that theres a voiceover where it says "we're the real deal, they rest of them are just knockoffs"

might not be the EXACT words, but i love this voiceover so much that i'm dying to remember which mix it was in.

Are you talking about Georgia Medium coed? "We are the authentic Louie -kick double- the rest are just knockoffs!"
I think it says something like that. It's NCA and Cheersport I'm pretty sure.

you mean they have that in their 2011-12 music and its on/in the library?!?

Oh whoa, my baaaad. I totally have the last year's music and this year's music mislabeled on my itunes, so this voiceover is actually in LAST year's music!

No problem, I just thought I missed it in the library and was about to search to find this years music. Haha can't wait until they release it!!!

I don't want to open a can of worms but the entire season I have wondered if their music is almost a dig at Gym Tyme Platinum. They have the put your Ls up voiceover, which I get it went with their name but I also see it has something towards Gym Tyme/Louisville. Then it says we don't fly them in we make them, could it be another dig because after that they have the knockoffs voiceover.

All the voiceovers can be explained as going along with the team name, but the more and more I listen to the mix the more I hear them as subtle digs at a team that was in their division. Of course I could be imagining things.

which GA mix is it that theres a voiceover where it says "we're the real deal, they rest of them are just knockoffs"

might not be the EXACT words, but i love this voiceover so much that i'm dying to remember which mix it was in.
This might be old school, but I really wish GA would bring back "PRIDE OF THE SOUTH, FOREVER WE'LL BE.........GEORGIA!"

This might be old school, but I really wish GA would bring back "PRIDE OF THE SOUTH, FOREVER WE'LL BE.........GEORGIA!"

I think that was in their cheer at the time and since they change their cheer every year that is why it hasn't been put in. I agree though I wish it would make a comeback.

I think that was in their cheer at the time and since they change their cheer every year that is why it hasn't been put in. I agree though I wish it would make a comeback.
yes - it was their cheer...it worked. i wish they wouldnt change it. comeback sounds good :)

I don't want to open a can of worms but the entire season I have wondered if their music is almost a dig at Gym Tyme Platinum. They have the put your Ls up voiceover, which I get it went with their name but I also see it has something towards Gym Tyme/Louisville. Then it says we don't fly them in we make them, could it be another dig because after that they have the knockoffs voiceover.

All the voiceovers can be explained as going along with the team name, but the more and more I listen to the mix the more I hear them as subtle digs at a team that was in their division. Of course I could be imagining things.
idk why but i thought "we don't fly em in, we make em" was about how a lot of people fly in to be on gymtyme and cheer on louisville while georgia is mainly athletes from around the alpharetta, ga area.

idk why but i thought "we don't fly em in, we make em" was about how a lot of people fly in to be on gymtyme and cheer on louisville while georgia is mainly athletes from around the alpharetta, ga area.

That was I was saying, it seems sort of like a dig at them but I wasn't sure if I was the only one who thought that after hearing the voiceovers. I think they were harmless but usually when a team has stuff like that in their music it gets pointed out by people right away and I had never heard anyone else question if the voiceovers were aimed at any of the teams (the fly them in could have been aimed at Top Gun as well).

Back