High School Rebel Athletic uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 8, 2012
What are your opinions on Rebel Athletic brand uniforms? I particularly love the fabric they use, as well as the full long-sleeve boy-cut bodysuits with the 5-snap bottoms. Have any of you ever worn those before?

Oh, Leaira. The last posting on your profile (other than the Unpopular Opinions thread) was from 2014...do you still hate Taylor Swift?

Rebel Athletic mostly makes uniforms for All-Stars. I know they have a sideline line but it's quite low-quality and does look like a knock-off sometimes. Our school has never used Rebel.

Plus, snap-crotch bodysuits are uncomfortable unless you're wearing them with pantyhose, which is 1) outdated and 2) not practical for cheerleading.

Last edited:
Oh, Leaira. The last posting on your profile (other than the Unpopular Opinions thread) was from 2014...do you still hate Taylor Swift?

Rebel Athletic mostly makes uniforms for All-Stars. I know they have a sideline line but it's quite low-quality and does look like a knock-off sometimes. Our school has never used Rebel.

Plus, snap-crotch bodysuits are uncomfortable unless you're wearing them with pantyhose, which is 1) outdated and 2) not practical for cheerleading.

What are your opinions on Rebel Athletic brand uniforms? I particularly love the fabric they use, as well as the full long-sleeve boy-cut bodysuits with the 5-snap bottoms. Have any of you ever worn those before?

My high school team has Rebel uniforms, and they are the leotard snap ones. We love them. They are flattering to the girls and they are the favorite uniforms we've had.

I can't stand Taylor Swift, or any pop music for that matter. However, I'd be more than glad to tell you my favorite artists that I listen to nowadays. You can look them up on Spotify or Youtube if you'd like.

If Rebel makes such low quality uniforms, then why are they more expensive than a comparable one by Varsity?

If Rebel makes such low quality uniforms, then why are they more expensive than a comparable one by Varsity?
As a once buyer, production numbers, materials used, labor, and operation costs are what effects your pricing, but you can still end up with low quality product. I'm definitely not saying this is the case with Rebel, I've never seen their product up close, but "cost" is never a good argument for quality.

For the haters: Rebel clearly states in their couture lookbook they enjoy taking "conceptual ideas to the extreme." It's meant to be fun, out of the ordinary, and challenge the imagination. I live for conceptual designs in fashion and the auto industry, because it simply allows the designer to defy the norm and have fun in what is otherwise a very cut and paste industry ....and, it always gets people talking.

I can't stand Taylor Swift, or any pop music for that matter. However, I'd be more than glad to tell you my favorite artists that I listen to nowadays. You can look them up on Spotify or Youtube if you'd like.

Who ARE your favorite artists?!

Back