Reputation System Turned On

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How is reputation different from the shimmys?

@king So, I'm trying this out, and I gave J--A-M some rep for this post, and it gave me an error, telling me I had to wait 23 seconds (then 4, when I did it again,) before I could do that. But I didn't shimmy right before, or anything, so I don't know why I had to wait to submit.
Also, when I give rep, do I HAVE to let you know what I thought about the post? I mean, what if it's just the coolest thing I've ever read? Am I required to type in "It's the coolest thing I ever read."

@king So, I'm trying this out, and I gave J--A-M some rep for this post, and it gave me an error, telling me I had to wait 23 seconds (then 4, when I did it again,) before I could do that. But I didn't shimmy right before, or anything, so I don't know why I had to wait to submit.
Also, when I give rep, do I HAVE to let you know what I thought about the post? I mean, what if it's just the coolest thing I've ever read? Am I required to type in "It's the coolest thing I ever read."

The rep you gave me sent me the comment "do I have to fill this part out?" :p which made me so pleased. Because it wouldn't be you without some smart *ss comment attached. :kiss:

Comments are optional!

I am working on the auto-filled in amount.

It will be fun to see how this feature adds to the Fierce experience for people

The rep you gave me sent me the comment "do I have to fill this part out?" :p which made me so pleased. Because it wouldn't be you without some smart *ss comment attached. :kiss:

Well, if I'd known you were gonna see it, I would've typed unicorns and rainbow eeks. :)
Besides, when I report a post, you should see the stuff I put on there. Not sure if the fierce censor works on those, but...

We can see the comments left on the reputation...intentional?

haha @mstealtoyou I meant, I can see the comments others leave when they give you reputation points. If you click on the points on the post you rep'd, you can see your comment ;) smarty pants :p

Ok can someone dumb down the idea of "reputation" for me? Not following along so well :(
basically, it's a shimmy+ If a regular shimmy won't do, cause the post is that good, you can give them reputation points. OR, if the post is that bad, you can give them negative reputation points.

@king so the reputation number is clearly visible but there is no easy way to find the post where someone got their points. If you click on the number it just says "No one has left a reputation for this post yet."

Can it tag back to posts where a person got their reputation points at?

Does that make sense?

Back