OT Rest In Peace

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow she was stunning. Im so sorry for your loss, if you need someone to talk to, pm me. Stay strong, your in my prayers <3

Hannah, I'm sorry you have to go through the loss of your friend Haeley. This is such a sad and heartbreaking situation that did not have to happen. My heart goes out to you.

My prayers to her family and friends. I have 3 teenagers with licenses and we not only stress the "no alcohol", but we have actually probably spent more time on the importance of not getting complacent about your driving, especially when you are still relatively inexperienced. All it takes is a moment of inattention on a driver's part for a situation to develop that could lead to an accident. Even if the fault is someone else's, an inexperienced driver may not react quickly enough or properly to avoid an accident. (assuming it can be avoided) My deepest condolences also to the families of the young men killed.

My heart breaks for the loss of a fellow Gamecock. We'll miss you, girl!

Wow...Haeley was absolutely crazy in love with the rapper, Mac Miller. (She and a friend called themselves Mac and Wiz; she was Mac). Today, Mac Miller tweeted "R.I.P. HaeleyMcG" and tagged her. It seems totally insignificant, but it means so much to her friends and family. All I can think about is how incredibly ecstatic she would have been...makes it hard to be sad for a minute.

Sometimes, the little things matter. Thank you all so much for your thoughts.

Heartbreaking, such a waste. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of all of those touched by this.

I am SO sorry for your loss. A friend of mines older sister was killed in a car accident on her 18th birthday because she got in a car with someone who had been drinking. Keeping you and your friends in my thoughts and prayers thru this hard time.

Back