Rhinestone Practice Sets With Matching Cheer Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Tosh

Cheer Parent
Nov 22, 2011
Cheerstones is introducing rhinestone / bling practice sets with matching bows....here are some samples. Please check out our website and feel free to email any inquiries or call for more information: cheerstones.net, [email protected], (609) 306-6161. Like us on Facebook...
We will work with you to turn your existing logo into rhinestones or create a new logo for your practice sets......We also have custom sports bra sets as well.......
b_080930.jpg
b_080442.jpg
075147.jpg
075913.jpg

do you have any sport BRAS?????
Yes I do. I have matalic / hologram sports bras in various colors with matching shorts. There are a few on my site. I also have the black hologram/mysitique with various colors outline. Here are some examplles. these are on my website, but please remember that everything can be customized to your specification, logos/design.
xl
xl

Thanks, Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected] (609) 306-6161

I am doing a giveaway on instagram: cheerstones .... I recently started my account and I am giving away this rhinestone drawstring Lady Katz bag to my 200th follower.....#cheerstonesgiveaway. It is for sale on the website under cheer rhinestone practice wear for $25.00.
email: [email protected]
Phoe: (609) 306-6161
Like us on facebook: cheerstones
follow us on instagram: cheerstones
l

I have been getting alot of request for sports bras....Great and thank you all. Also please note that you can have just about anything either in rhinestones or glitter vinyl on you sports bras and bows. Also the athletic drawstring bags is the same; you can have anything from your name, logo, etc. in either rhinestone ($25) or Glitter vinyl ($20). Thanks again,
Shayne
cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161
instagram: cheerstones
kik: cheerstones

Good Morning All, I have been getting a lot of request for custom sports bras so I decided to start making them; and the fit is perfect. You can pick any combination of fabric color and any design in rhinestone and/or vinyl. Here is one I did for a customer last night. These are made to order only, so it will be anywhere from 7-10 business days from order to ship.
xl

cheerstones.net
[email protected]
(609) 306-6161

Hey all, just wanted to post two things.....1 is one of the winning designs from my recent instagram sports bra design contest. This is the 3rd place winned. I will post the 1st and 2nd place winners later....
xl

.....and here is my most recent custom rhinestone logo t-shirt for the Marlboro Mustangs. As always I would love your comments....Thanks, Shayne. cheerstones.net, [email protected], instagram: cheerstones, kik: cheerstones
xl

Back