All-Star Rip Casey May

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

RIP Casey </3

I know what it's like to be bullied. What makes it worse is that when I was bullied it was over Facebook of all things. Also, it was by a girl who was on my squad and whom I thought was my friend. I couldn't take it. It was so hard. It still haunts me to this day.

I am going to share something that no one besides 4 others know about. A few months ago I nearly took my life. I was in a state of depression. I thought I couldn't make it through life. I was being put down by those that say they love me. I nearly went into the kitchen to grab the left over pain pills from when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I was so close. Finally, I locked myself in my room and called my boyfriend. He talked with me and tried to calm me down. He convinced me to call the suicide hotline. The next day we talked with the guidance councilor. It was so hard to be strong. Things haven't changed much but I now know that suicide is not the answer. I feel for Casey and know what she went through. Rest in peace and my prayers are with her family <3

RIP Casey </3

I know what it's like to be bullied. What makes it worse is that when I was bullied it was over Facebook of all things. Also, it was by a girl who was on my squad and whom I thought was my friend. I couldn't take it. It was so hard. It still haunts me to this day.

I am going to share something that no one besides 4 others know about. A few months ago I nearly took my life. I was in a state of depression. I thought I couldn't make it through life. I was being put down by those that say they love me. I nearly went into the kitchen to grab the left over pain pills from when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I was so close. Finally, I locked myself in my room and called my boyfriend. He talked with me and tried to calm me down. He convinced me to call the suicide hotline. The next day we talked with the guidance councilor. It was so hard to be strong. Things haven't changed much but I now know that suicide is not the answer. I feel for Casey and know what she went through. Rest in peace and my prayers are with her family <3

Hugs to you TinyBlondie. And a million shimmies for you and your boyfriend for the strength to save your life and avoid devastating heartbreak to those who love you. It will get better, please know that.

ipaysheflies

I am so sorry to hear about this story. It hurts even more to have be so far away at a time like this. I wish I was back at home in Tampa, FL with my Wildcat family to show my support and to be there for my friends and family there. Squeeze her teammates for me, I am praying for a positive passing. Being one who was bullied all through high school, I know what this situation is like. I was so blessed to have so many positive people in my life, like you, to help me realize what's most important. I love my Florida Wildcats, miss you all <3 RIP Casey May

ipaysheflies

I am so sorry to hear about this story. It hurts even more to have be so far away at a time like this. I wish I was back at home in Tampa, FL with my Wildcat family to show my support and to be there for my friends and family there. Squeeze her teammates for me, I am praying for a positive passing. Being one who was bullied all through high school, I know what this situation is like. I was so blessed to have so many positive people in my life, like you, to help me realize what's most important. I love my Florida Wildcats, miss you all <3 RIP Casey May

This gym has really banded together, it's been incredible. The whole crowd will be squeezing those girls tomorrow, wish you were here :)

I miss you too Poodle, Molly and I can't wait to see you at Worlds xoxo

Hugs to you TinyBlondie. And a million shimmies for you and your boyfriend for the strength to save your life and avoid devastating heartbreak to those who love you. It will get better, please know that.

Thank you so much! I'm glad there are people out there that are willing to support me. Hopefully things will get better soon. Today was To Write Love On Her Arms Day and it made me think of Casey and what could've possibly happened if I took my life. Hopefully her family knows she is in a better place <3

Thank you so much! I'm glad there are people out there that are willing to support me. Hopefully things will get better soon. Today was To Write Love On Her Arms Day and it made me think of Casey and what could've possibly happened if I took my life. Hopefully her family knows she is in a better place <3

I hope you can see from the outpouring of love for Casey, that we are all here to support you as well. That's the beauty of these boards, we may not all eye to eye on all subjects but we are one big cheer family! I pray that you can find healing for your hurts and that life gets better for you. And I'm sure if you need anything any one of us would be here to help you out, myself included.

I'm on my phone so tiny pic won't let me choose a file but Brandon has made yellow shirts for casey that are very thoughtful! There is a yellow ribbon with Casey may in it and it also says Brandon believes.. "Be the change you wish to see in the world"

Our thoughts and prayers are go out to Casey's friends and family and to the Florida Wildcats during this difficult time.

Posts like these are the main reason why I love the Fierceboard. It's amazing to see strangers helping each other get through dark times <3 I especially appreciate the wisdom that cheer moms are sharing with us CP's. You guys are wonderful! love you all

I hope you can see from the outpouring of love for Casey, that we are all here to support you as well. That's the beauty of these boards, we may not all eye to eye on all subjects but we are one big cheer family! I pray that you can find healing for your hurts and that life gets better for you. And I'm sure if you need anything any one of us would be here to help you out, myself included.

Thank you! I love the Fierceboard so much! I'm going to talk to my parents tonight about all of this... It sucks that I'm doing it alone but I have to face my fears some time...

Thank you! I love the Fierceboard so much! I'm going to talk to my parents tonight about all of this... It sucks that I'm doing it alone but I have to face my fears some time...

I'm glad to hear this! I pray that it all goes smoothly and you feel their support and love as well.! :)

Back