Rip Jeffrey Fehr

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching this video on youtube this morning. It just completely broke my heart to see and I was just in tears of sadness. I didn't know Jeff either but he seemed very loving, caring, fun and full of life. POWER You have my extended prayers in this difficult time.

R. I. P. Jeff

RIP Jeff, you seemed like an amazing person. anyone that had the chance to have you in their life was truly blessed. my prayers go out to his friends and family

This makes me so sad! So sad to think that kids and adults feel that suicide is their only option, for whatever reason. I hope he is at peace but I'm sure his family and friends will take a very long time to recover from their heartbreak and sadness. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who knew him.

he was such an incredbily sweet and beautiful spirit.
My team will be representing and I know that my friend on Cheerforce Diamondz said they will be wearing red, white, and blue on their sunday practice.
RIP Jeff</3

RIP Jeffrey...love Cali Camarillo!!!!
jpf.png

Jeffrey was an AMAZING person and athlete. He will be deeply missed by everyone who's life he was a part of. I am so glad that I was able to spend a year cheering with him and I wouldn't trade those memories from practices, competitions, and in between, for anything. Everyone's support has been amazing and I am sure his family appreciates this immensely, I know I do.
<3

Back