All-Star Routine Changes For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not sure, but the dance also changed. jamie really out did himself with this one! you will be seeing a lot of double dream hands in the dance!

ROFLMBA!!!! I really just CAN'T with this video> I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Jazz hands were so.....last decade.LOL!!!!

and yes, I realize that dream hands are different than jazz hands. I would love a big split and TA DAAAAAAA! at the end.

i know that maddie's ball up 360 stunt is being changed & erica and maddie i think are doing maddie's stunt. but im not 100% positive on erica & maddie's(little maddie) stunt yet!

And i also heard orange is changing a lot! Cant wait till worlds:) especially for CEA's Coed Elite!

i know that maddie's ball up 360 stunt is being changed & erica and maddie i think are doing maddie's stunt. but im not 100% positive on erica & maddie's(little maddie) stunt yet!

And i also heard orange is changing a lot! Cant wait till worlds:) especially for CEA's Coed Elite!

I heard Storm from the X-men is performing with F5, she's point dancer and just turning into a tornado
whenever I have ever thought of F5 i picture storm from xmen for some reason. they're worlds uni should be a shiney black two piece with big hair

so maddie g's stunt is being changed and erica and the other maddie are going to do her 360 ball up tic tock?

Back