High School Safety Gear-nose Protector

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
I have a girl that broke her nose over the break and she is cleared to return, but only if she wears a nose protector while we are stunting/competing. All of the nose guards we have found are huge...anyone know where we can get one that doesn't take up her face and make her look like the Phantom of the Opera or Jason? haha...Thanks!

I have a girl that broke her nose over the break and she is cleared to return, but only if she wears a nose protector while we are stunting/competing. All of the nose guards we have found are huge...anyone know where we can get one that doesn't take up her face and make her look like the Phantom of the Opera or Jason? haha...Thanks!

I only rated it funny because of your phantom of the opera and jason reference not that she has a broken nose. ;)

I had to wear it the whole season last year.. I had a clear one and it really didn't look too bad while I was competing.

My kid had to wear one. yes she looked like the phantom but it was clear and she was safe. I bought it off Amazon

Most are big and full face to do their job as a nose protector, any smaller and they open to door to re-injury.

Back