Scammer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She sent me a message claiming she was hurt by me posting about her being a scammer and she did send to me and I told her ill send when I get what she sent and I still haven't revied it

Anyone who got scammed message me what you sent her and what she was supposed to send you. I'm bringing her to court because of tampering with the federal mail services- that's illegal. Plus she lied to me and ticked me off and my family is a bunch of cops and lawyers.
i have pictures of what she sent me if you want them you can kik me my kik is Divacheer23

sianey_ox scammed me bad!! I sent her a jamfest hoodie, and a cheer extreme bag and she was supposed to send me CA stuff. Tried to have some words with her, and she got her mother involved........ typical.:rolleyes:

sianey_ox scammed me bad!! I sent her a jamfest hoodie, and a cheer extreme bag and she was supposed to send me CA stuff. Tried to have some words with her, and she got her mother involved........ typical.:rolleyes:
Oh my god. I gave her a bunch of bows and she was supposed to give me CA stuff too and she also had her "mom" get involved and said she called the police on me. So I'm with you. She said I was a bully for posting that she was a scammer. Ugh I hate people

Go to your post office and file against those who scammed you because it's illegal to do that- it's fraud/theft using the postal service and they don't take lightly to it. Tell the person who scammed you that you will get the police involved if you don't get your stuff back or the stuff you were promised

Go to your post office and file against those who scammed you because it's illegal to do that- it's fraud/theft using the postal service and they don't take lightly to it. Tell the person who scammed you that you will get the police involved if you don't get your stuff back or the stuff you were promised
Wish I had known this before. Got scammed by a few people last year.

I got scammed by onikafaree don't trade with her!!

Me too!!! I sent her $40 for a cheetahs worlds tank, SE shirt, and a pair of spandex, and I have yet to receive them! I live 8 hours from her, and its been like 3 weeks. She also claims it took my money 2 weeks to get there. Other people said she was a good trader, not! When I asked her where my stuff was, she said she shipped with stamps..

she scammed me too! I sent her two cea sportsbras 3 months ago and i have yet to receive the stuff i was promised.

Back