Selling All Of My Cheer Apparel. Big Names For Cheap

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a ton of big names like top gun, cheer extreme, stingrays, world cup, acx, etc for sale. i also have competition tshirts and competition hoodies, some nike pros, and an nfinity bookbag. Most of my apparel is adult medium, but i have some smalls and some larges. All big name t-shirts and competition tshirts are going for $10, big name hoodies for $15, competition hoodies for $10, all nike pros are mediums and will be selling for $12, and the nfinity bookbag is $40.
**IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING**
please kik me: kylielynda

I may negotiate with you to lower some prices if you buy more than 1 thing! I honestly just need all of this cheer apparel out of my house.
what size are your shirts&sweatshirts?

Hi, I know this is way too late probably, but is there anything still for sale as far as tee shirts and hoodies go? Thanks!

I have a ton of big names like top gun, cheer extreme, stingrays, world cup, acx, etc for sale. i also have competition tshirts and competition hoodies, some nike pros, and an nfinity bookbag. Most of my apparel is adult medium, but i have some smalls and some larges. All big name t-shirts and competition tshirts are going for $10, big name hoodies for $15, competition hoodies for $10, all nike pros are mediums and will be selling for $12, and the nfinity bookbag is $40.
**IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING**
please kik me: kylielynda

I may negotiate with you to lower some prices if you buy more than 1 thing! I honestly just need all of this cheer apparel out of my house.

I would love to email me the pics and I'll think about it @ [email protected]

Back