Selling Clothes/bows So I Can Go To Woodward!! Cea Sports Bras!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is anything still available? What size is the lime green sports bra, what sizes are the tie dye sports bras, and is the cea junior elite tank still available?

What's the best offer for the cea sweatshirt right now? My sister loves cea so much but we can't really afford to buy stuff from their website since its expensive she would love it soo much!!!! It would be the best present ever:):D

What's the best offer for the cea sweatshirt right now? My sister loves cea so much but we can't really afford to buy stuff from their website since its expensive she would love it soo much!!!! It would be the best present ever:):D
The JE tank has been sold. The lime green sports bra is an adult small, the tye dye is an adult xl, and no body has offered more than the price listed for the hoody. ($25 plus $10 shipping).

The JE tank has been sold. The lime green sports bra is an adult small, the tye dye is an adult xl, and no body has offered more than the price listed for the hoody. ($25 plus $10 shipping).
For you to sell this how much would you need someone to pay? What would make the decision?

She says, "Yes, I think I can do that." And she'll only charge you ten bucks! She can also make bows for practice to match outfits and she has even remade some of the "famous" bows, such as senior elites bow from worlds this year and top guns bow from worlds this year.

I totally want this bowww! Kik me @ Princess_aflack

Back