All-Star Senior Elite...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
there might be a thread about this already but i couldnt find it soo...

does anyone know when there road to worlds documentary i think it is.. is coming out or if it still is.?

i want to say either the end of june or sometime in july. i don't remember the details, its been awhile

The people that did this shoot are hard news people. The lead interviewer is out of DC and did a whole lot on 9-11 and present day Congressional stories. The camera people had just come out of the ME, 3 weeks before one had a gun to his head in Yemen. The producer is just a pro. smart, all business. I have no idea what they will put on the documentary, but I think Orange, SSX and SE are all included. My suspicion is it will include some education on what is All Star Cheer, the big business angle, injuries, competions and the preparation and actual competition. I know they did a lot of talking to Maddie about the years before and her experience this year. We were proud how she handled the whole thing but I have no idea if they will even use her footage. I can tell you they had NO IDEA what All Star Cheer was before, and knew a whole lot by the end. They are fans of the sport but they are pros and I suspect this will not be a fluff piece at all. Expect a hard news approach with some controversy and some thrill of victory to agony of defeat angles. Just my guess. I feel sure they will be fair to the sport.

I'm very excited for this actually. I'm hoping it will be more of the journey and not "allstar cheer consist of flips called tumbling and putting people in the air called stunting" type of thing. I want to see the journey and the behind the scenes aspect of it all.

I'm very excited for this actually. I'm hoping it will be more of the journey and not "allstar cheer consist of flips called tumbling and putting people in the air called stunting" type of thing. I want to see the journey and the behind the scenes aspect of it all.

That is what the trailer suggests, and I think the journey angle may be the backbone of the piece, but we'll see. And to ACEDAD, I talked to them a lot, and never got any feeling that it will not be fair and positive. They really loved the kids, coaches and experience.

Back