OT Share Your True Paranormal Experiences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
At least that was a prank, a previous poster's mom had the same issue except they drove far away to throw it out, and when they got back home it had magically reappeard in the closet.

I don't know about other boards, but this board (bought used at a garage sell) was from Toys R Us , made by a toy company. It had no power.

Not sure if it fits here, but will share it here anyway. I was sitting at a red light in my Kia van. It was pouring rain. A College girl slammed into the back of my van. She was definitely speeding (my guess is going over 70 mph) and not paying attention. It caused a bad 5 car pile up. The whole back of my van got smashed in. My van was no longer recognizable. It looked more like a short compact car than a van. I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter and son were sitting in the middle row. My youngest daughter Stormy was in the back row. The impact scared us, but we all managed to get out of my vehicle okay. Stormy had to squeeze her way out because the part where she was siting was all squished/compacted in. Police officers, fireman, paramedics, etc all came to the scene very quickly. When they were taking the report they asked what happened and if everyone was okay. When we explained all the details they didn't believe that Stormy was sitting back there. They basically said she wouldn't have survived if she would have been sitting in that spot during the impact. Stormy didn't even have one scratch on her. She did have a jacket on. When she took it off different sizes of glass fell out of the inside of her jacket. Mud and dirt also feel from the inside of her jacket. Her shoes were dirty. It didn't make since because she was clean before the wreck. The side of the road was muddy and dirty. The girl who hit me was freaked out. When she calmed down some she frantically asked what happened to the kid who was thrown from my van to the side of the road. Nobody was thrown from any vehicle in the accident. Still till this day can't make any sense of it. Some of my family and friends think it was a guardian angel. I am just thankful and feel blessed that everyone was okay.
Got the chills reading that. Someone/something was definitely watching over your family and keeping them all safe.

Ok, not sure if this will work.... You might want to turn the volume down... There is some major silly going on. Let me know what y'all see it has been verying interesting because not everyone sees the same thing.

Would it be okay if I put a link to this in my True Cheer Horror Stories video?

Latest for my family. My mom has been in Illinois since Christmas Day. She told me first day up there that my Gpa said his deceased brother woke him up one day that week and when he asked him what he wanted he was gone. My Gpa has been a farmer all of his life and he shares a family farm with his deceased brother and now his nephew since his brother passed. When talking about it the nephew piped up that he had seen his dad standing in the driveway, and in the fields, and visits from his dad in dreams, too, but didn't know what his dad wanted either. The levee broke yesterday and flooding their farmland. That is huge for farmers. My mom text yesterday and said Guess we all know what he was trying to tell them now. Just thought I'd pass this along in this thread.

Latest for my family. My mom has been in Illinois since Christmas Day. She told me first day up there that my Gpa said his deceased brother woke him up one day that week and when he asked him what he wanted he was gone. My Gpa has been a farmer all of his life and he shares a family farm with his deceased brother and now his nephew since his brother passed. When talking about it the nephew piped up that he had seen his dad standing in the driveway, and in the fields, and visits from his dad in dreams, too, but didn't know what his dad wanted either. The levee broke yesterday and flooding their farmland. That is huge for farmers. My mom text yesterday and said Guess we all know what he was trying to tell them now. Just thought I'd pass this along in this thread.
Wow I hope everyone and everything's okay. My town has a lot of farmers/farmland so I can understand.

We bought a house in Pennsylvania that we are fixing up and plan to rent out seasonally (it is on a lake and near ski resorts). My sil and I bought a whole bunch of bedding and area rugs and left it all in the living room while we went to get the rest of the stuff from the car. When we came back there was a large pair of Kitchen Aid scissors sitting on the floor next to the bags. We bought the house turnkey so there was plenty of stuff in the house, but I had never seen the scissors before nor had either one of us put them there. I assumed the house was trying to help us open the new stuff, so I just thanked the house and neither my sil or I discussed it because we didn't want to freak out. Now when I go I make sure I greet the house each time, just to be on the safe side.

So most of you know my mom passed away in May of this year. My aunt who was really close to her always talked about having dreams of my mom after she passes and I was mad bc I didn't have any. I finally had one about 2 months after she passed. I was at work at our families Dairy Queen that my grandpa has owned for almost 50 years, my mom worked there when she was young and I still work there some in the summers. She walked in the back door and I walked around the corner to see who came in, when I saw her she almost looked like she was glowing. She had on a beautiful blue dress and her hair was shiny and she looked young, tan, and healthy. She looked like she did the year before she got sick. We didn't talk or anything and I woke up shortly after but I feel like it was her way of telling me she was ok. I get emotional every time I think about it but it made me feel better and I haven't had one like that since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So most of you know my mom passed away in May of this year. My aunt who was really close to her always talked about having dreams of my mom after she passes and I was mad bc I didn't have any. I finally had one about 2 months after she passed. I was at work at our families Dairy Queen that my grandpa has owned for almost 50 years, my mom worked there when she was young and I still work there some in the summers. She walked in the back door and I walked around the corner to see who came in, when I saw her she almost looked like she was glowing. She had on a beautiful blue dress and her hair was shiny and she looked young, tan, and healthy. She looked like she did the year before she got sick. We didn't talk or anything and I woke up shortly after but I feel like it was her way of telling me she was ok. I get emotional every time I think about it but it made me feel better and I haven't had one like that since.

That must have been so comforting!

Its not paranormal, but definitely NOT a coincedence..

I used to work retail, and me and another cashier were standing at the register talking about the devil and sharing our experiences. We were talking about wether or not we believe.. Then a customer came to the register and her total came to $6.66

I refused to say the total so I just showed the woman the screen and she gave me 10.00 and I gave her the change.

I'll never forget it!

Not sure if it fits here, but will share it here anyway. I was sitting at a red light in my Kia van. It was pouring rain. A College girl slammed into the back of my van. She was definitely speeding (my guess is going over 70 mph) and not paying attention. It caused a bad 5 car pile up. The whole back of my van got smashed in. My van was no longer recognizable. It looked more like a short compact car than a van. I have 3 kids. My oldest daughter and son were sitting in the middle row. My youngest daughter Stormy was in the back row. The impact scared us, but we all managed to get out of my vehicle okay. Stormy had to squeeze her way out because the part where she was siting was all squished/compacted in. Police officers, fireman, paramedics, etc all came to the scene very quickly. When they were taking the report they asked what happened and if everyone was okay. When we explained all the details they didn't believe that Stormy was sitting back there. They basically said she wouldn't have survived if she would have been sitting in that spot during the impact. Stormy didn't even have one scratch on her. She did have a jacket on. When she took it off different sizes of glass fell out of the inside of her jacket. Mud and dirt also feel from the inside of her jacket. Her shoes were dirty. It didn't make since because she was clean before the wreck. The side of the road was muddy and dirty. The girl who hit me was freaked out. When she calmed down some she frantically asked what happened to the kid who was thrown from my van to the side of the road. Nobody was thrown from any vehicle in the accident. Still till this day can't make any sense of it. Some of my family and friends think it was a guardian angel. I am just thankful and feel blessed that everyone was okay.
It sounds like you all had a guardian angel with you that day!! I'm glad everyone was ok!

What a wonderful gift from your mom! My mom visited me a couple of times after her death, but not in recent years. My dad's spirit hugged me the day after he died. Now he visits me about every 12-18 months usually if I'm overly stressed about something. It's the most peaceful experience ever.

Back