Shirts To Trade!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2011
Hey you guys!
I'm new to fierceboard...haha.
BUT, I would like to put it out there that I would LOVE to trade shirts!
I have traded shirts mannnyyy many times, and think it's such a cool thing to get to meet people from other gyms and all.
I cheered for CEA for 7 years, so I have a bunch of CEA shirts. I now cheer for a smaller gym called Carolina Spirit Athletics, and this is my second season with them, and so I have shirts from there as well.
Just putting it out there! Oh, and I DO trade through the mail :)

i would love to trade for a cea shirt! i have some spirit of texas shirts, a cheer athletics, world cup shooting stars, twist and shout, and stingrays. PM me if you are interested! :)

I would love to trade t shirts with somebody from any gym out there! I am from Cheer Infinity in North Carolina, just let me know if you wanna trade! :)

I would love to trade t shirts with somebody from any gym out there! I am from Cheer Infinity in North Carolina, just let me know if you wanna trade! :)
I thought that was you! Joely! We were at UCA camp together last year, I was on the Reagan High School team. and I have a video from UCF like 07 and you're individual is on it. I would love to trade shirts!

Hey you guys!
I'm new to fierceboard...haha.
BUT, I would like to put it out there that I would LOVE to trade shirts!
I have traded shirts mannnyyy many times, and think it's such a cool thing to get to meet people from other gyms and all.
I cheered for CEA for 7 years, so I have a bunch of CEA shirts. I now cheer for a smaller gym called Carolina Spirit Athletics, and this is my second season with them, and so I have shirts from there as well.
Just putting it out there! Oh, and I DO trade through the mail :)
I would love to trade a shirt with you I go to Cheer Factor its a small gym but I still love it! Personal Message me if youre interested!

Latest posts

Back