All-Star Shoe Recomendations

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 28, 2014
Hi I am currently wearing Keapa ultralyte 2 shoes which I hate as they are bulky and hard to try to tumble in. They are a good first time shoe but I really want to get a new pair which are lighter and supportive . I have heard good things about nfinity evolutuion and the no limit vros what shoes do you reccomend?

I personally have the evolutions and I really like them! I would wait and see until the reviews on the new nfinity defiance shoes come out though- they are made for tumbling and could be really good shoes!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That is going to depend on your foot type and wether you fly. The general consensus at our gym is the evolutions are good for a wide foot, vengeance or varsity last pass for a narrow foot. Some flyers don't like the last pass because they are harder yo keep on their feet when bases grab.

I am backspot and base and will never fly as im too big and im wide footed. I have nationals in seven weeks so would like shoes for then. I need good ankle support due to an ankle injury a year ago

I am backspot and base and will never fly as im too big and im wide footed. I have nationals in seven weeks so would like shoes for then. I need good ankle support due to an ankle injury a year ago
CP is a backspot/base too and wears Evolutions (but it took way too long to break them in and since she loves them and wears them more often you can watch them falling apart.... ).

CP´s teammate bought the Varsity Spirit which seems to be a good offer (they are even in stock in Europe) and I bought her the Varsity Spirit leather which is basically the same shoe but instead of satin upper they come in all leather - perfect to wear for practice 3 or 4 days a week. She still competes and tumbles in her Evolutions though.
The Varsitys have a thicker sole than any Nfinity but on the other hand much more support. They are not as bulky as the Aerial though :)

CP is a backspot/base too and wears Evolutions (but it took way too long to break them in and since she loves them and wears them more often you can watch them falling apart.... ).

CP´s teammate bought the Varsity Spirit which seems to be a good offer (they are even in stock in Europe) and I bought her the Varsity Spirit leather which is basically the same shoe but instead of satin upper they come in all leather - perfect to wear for practice 3 or 4 days a week. She still competes and tumbles in her Evolutions though.
The Varsitys have a thicker sole than any Nfinity but on the other hand much more support. They are not as bulky as the Aerial though :)
Thanks so much for your opinion! :) i like a flexible sole so I can roll out of tumbling (im a beginner) im leaning to evolutions at the moment but also looking at v-ro as they seem a bit more supportive. I have never considered varsity but will have a look

I definitely recommend the evolutions! I have had 7 pairs throughout cheer, and they never dissapoint. I am a level 4 tumbler and they are really great I think for tumbling. They do start to fall apart near the end of the season, I usually get a new pair every season but they are so worth it!:)

If you can still get the nfinity pheniox somewhere online still I would highly recommend those. They are much more comfortable in my opinion for all things then the evolutions. If you cannot get those then I would recommend the evolution

If you can still get the nfinity pheniox somewhere online still I would highly recommend those. They are much more comfortable in my opinion for all things then the evolutions. If you cannot get those then I would recommend the evolution

My daughter loves the Phoenix shoe as they run a bit wider than other Nfinity shoe, if anyone can find them , let me know, thanks!

I heard that nfinitys are difficult to get in the UK...is that true? If so, Kaepa just put out a new shoe that looks promising. It's called, "Awesome."

I heard that nfinitys are difficult to get in the UK...is that true? If so, Kaepa just put out a new shoe that looks promising. It's called, "Awesome."

If you know where to look they arent too bad kaepas are bad but even newer version are slightly bulky with a thick sole. I would like a thinner sole as im a begginer tumbler sole im doing rolls and like a more flexible sole to roll through if that make sense. I am going to keep my shoes I have now till after nationals and when I have some money then im leaning towards evolutions or defiance I wan to see what my coach thinks of the defiance first

Latest posts

Back