Shoes! Advice Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2013
Hey guys! I need advice! This month is my birthday and I'm getting new cheer shoes! Yay! I'm deciding between the nfinity evolution or nfinity vengeance. I am both a major tumbler AND flyer! Which should I get? Pros/cons? Help! Thanks!!

evolutions, ive heard its easier for bases to grab (i fly) but i love the evolutions and would never consider switching

Please, honey. Use the search feature. If you type in "Nfinity Vengeance," "Nfinity Evolution," "Cheer Shoes," or any combo of those you'll find 167 threads about this very subject.

Hey guys! I need advice! This month is my birthday and I'm getting new cheer shoes! Yay! I'm deciding between the nfinity evolution or nfinity vengeance. I am both a major tumbler AND flyer! Which should I get? Pros/cons? Help! Thanks!!
I've never heard a "major tumbler" ask this question. They're usually very attached to and very particular about which shoes they want given that they're in them all the time. What are you currently wearing and why do you want to switch?

I have a pair of Varsity Last Pass shoes and I don't prefer them. They're very bulky and slippery on the bottom. I have a pair of vengeance and I love them. Very light weight and durable. I never had evolutions though.

Back