OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Playing around with trying to make a Minion Bow

2qnzh9j.jpg

I would love some help!! I'm in search of a specific bow, but its been a few years since I've seen it and I don't remember where it came from!
It was a tiara bow made out of rhinestones, but it wasnt just a little logo in the corner, the tiara went across both ears so it looked like you were wearing it!

I would love some help!! I'm in search of a specific bow, but its been a few years since I've seen it and I don't remember where it came from!
It was a tiara bow made out of rhinestones, but it wasnt just a little logo in the corner, the tiara went across both ears so it looked like you were wearing it!

I searched on Etsy for "princess crown cheer bow" and there are a couple different ones to chose from but the crown is pretty small, barely larger than the center knot.

I ordered some online. I'm gonna go check hobby lobby soon though.

I just ordered some of the apply by heat glitter vinyl from ExpressionsVinyl.com. Hopefully they turn out and don't take too many tries to get it right, that stuff is kind of expensive

So like months ago (like April…) I asked for advice because we had to decorate a huge 4 inch bow for a teammate, and I never posted the result, but I just came across a picture of it and thought "why not?" Since the bow was already made I just used puff paint and glitter and rhinestone stickers (that I attached with puff paint) to decorate it! I'm pretty proud of it!
xbxqw1.jpg

I'm in the process of making cheer bow keychains for my team, does anyone know the best place to get the actual key chain attachments?

Back