All-Star Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Keep_Believing

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Apr 11, 2011
What showcases are you looking forward to? I am most excited for CA Blue debut, WE, and Prodigy!

Where do you watch the showcases? Will links get posted here?

We usually make individual threads for the big show cases like CA and CEA. If links are available we will share them. We used to post the actual videos on the threads, but Varsity put a stop to that. They said copyright issues.

The Big V claims ownership to everything including private gyms and doesn't like any showcase or competition videos posted anywhere, so it's been harder and harder to see anything without paying.

The Big V claims ownership to everything including private gyms and doesn't like any showcase or competition videos posted anywhere, so it's been harder and harder to see anything without paying.
I recall at one point that V even had a mega gym take down a YT channel. I think it was stingrays maybe? Over showcase videos.

I have said this before, but I will never understand how Var$ity can claim videos of routines filmed inside your own business, by your athlete parents, and not featuring choreo from V.

This has been a thing for a few seasons and it still boggles my mind.

I remember they kept shutting Andy Simon’s YouTube channel down.

I'm excited to see how SE's routine is 95% similar to last season's.
I think they maybe hired an outside choreographer this year? Which is why we’re seeing harder inversions and more creative double ups on IG?

That said, I’m sure we’ll see a stunt series literally built around a particular flyer again this year. And that’s fine. I don’t hate it. It’s just not winning them anything.

Never thought I'd see the "Friendly Finger" in a cheer routine
david schwimmer middle finger GIF

Back