All-Star Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a way to watch the WE Woodlands Elite showcase today?

Orange

I don't know, but something is missing in their routine for me, can't put my finger on it though. They do have impressive skills and I can't wait to see the routine when it's cleaned up.

Steel

I'm absolutely in love with their routine. Even though large coed currently has only 3 teams it's an absolutely insane division to win in.

Orange's skills are there, but that routine is a little chaotic right now. Hard to know where to look right now, but I'm sure once the injuries are healed and there is no marking or busting, it'll be the Orange we're all used to. I really enjoy their stunts.

Orange

I don't know, but something is missing in their routine for me, can't put my finger on it though. They do have impressive skills and I can't wait to see the routine when it's cleaned up.

Steel

I'm absolutely in love with their routine. Even though large coed currently has only 3 teams it's an absolutely insane division to win in.

A few things about Orange:

1. Whatever those legs are doing before hand and hands is weird. It’s one of those things where if they are not all uniform it is going to look like craziness.

2. Yes quantity on standing tumbling but it’s got to be cleaner than that.

3. There is a section right after jumps where they transition into running tumbling and it moves kind of slowly.

4. I really struggle with placement of arms in high to high full around because I think everyone needs to have the same. Some of them have arms up, some of them have crazy arms, etc. The timing is off too so it just looks like crazy arms. I know I keep repeating the same phrase but I think everyone knows what crazy arms look like.

I also see a repeat of what Panthers is doing with the three elite stunts. I can tell you right now if we are going to sacrifice technique just to have three stunts I would much rather see 2. I would rather see 2 done well than 3 with poor technique and everyone gassed out by the second half.

It's hard to believe that Orange and Steel have the same number of athletes. Orange makes the floor look cluttered but I don't get the same vibe with Steel.

Does anyone know a rough percentage of how many of the Rays worlds athletes started to cheer there at level 1 or 2?

@King ?

Does anyone know a rough percentage of how many of the Rays worlds athletes started to cheer there at level 1 or 2?

@King ?
Good question. I would say a decent percentage. Maybe 30 ish?

Then from levels 3-5 probably about another 40%. And the last 30% came to just be on a worlds teams at Rays.

Back