Sizing For Nfinity And Kaepa?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2012
Hi there,

I am wanting to buy Nfinity Phoenix shoes but am not sure on the sizing. I currently wear Kaepa size 5 in womens. Is the sizing the same between the two brands of cheer shoes? There isn't anywhere in Australia we can try before we buy as we need to order them by post:(
Cheers,
aussieflyer

I usually order half a size up from my normal street shoe size. You will love nfinity's. :) not sure about similarities in sizing between the two though. If they don't fit you can probably return them via mail.

I generally tell people to order 1 full size up from your regular sneakers( if you even own any) or any shoe you do wear.

I order my evolutions true to size. There are quite a few people with nfinities in Aus these days, most people are pretty helpful if you ask to try on one of their kicks before practice.

I also buy my new size in Nfinitys both evolutions and vengeance. it depends on the indiviual and weather you like your shoes tight/loose
try to find a pair to try on

depends where in Australia you are, I know Cheer Factor stocks Nfinitys. not to sure of other clubs

I'm not sure about the Phoenix, but I'm in New Zealand and I ordered my Evolutions from GK Elite in Australia. I ordered my normal size (I'm a nine) and they are fine.

However, they have stretched maybe half a size. I'm not sure if all nfinitys are like this or if it's just the Evolutions. I'd go with your normal size.

If this helps, I wear a 9.5 in Nike tennis shoes, and a 10-10.5 in nfinitys depending on which shoe. It really helps to try them on before buying them. And as ceanz-victoria mentioned, they do stretch out a ton, but luckily the laces are attached to the elastic on the inside, and it can tighten up a whole lot. Personally, I like mine better once they're stretched out anyways. But I would definitely try some on if you can.

Back