Music Slap U!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you contact all the persons, who are in it? Wondering that I have no notification.

Okay!!! Slap U! is live! www.slapfireu.com Site isn't near done, but there is a lot of information there. I will be updating it daily. If you are interested in Slap U! please check out the website and go to the "Enroll" tab to apply for the first semester!

Do not apply if:

1. You are not serious about mixing cheerleading music.
2. You are not willing or able to invest $500 into the school
3. You are not willing to get the required software (Sony Acid, any WAV Editor)
4. You do not have a computer

If any of those 4 things affect you, then you can not attend Slap U.

www.slapfireu.com

what days are the live classes on? I'm trying to figure out if this is something I can work around my work schedule.. If you miss a class is there going to be a way to catch up on it?

what days are the live classes on? I'm trying to figure out if this is something I can work around my work schedule.. If you miss a class is there going to be a way to catch up on it?

Not gonna be LIVE classes all the time and all classes will be recorded so you can watch the class anytime and still get your assignment. I will be available for questions throughout the day. So if you have a question, you will post it in the class forum and I will answer it through the forum, so all questions and answers will be logged and kept forever for you to keep coming back to, to get answers to current and future obstacles.

We had a lot of Applicants and we're making our final decisions on June 5th. Everyone will be notified if you made it or not. I wish we could take everyone, but I want to make sure that I can give the attention you deserve. I'm only mixing like 45 Routines this upcoming season, just so I can focus on all of you!

Monday is the day! Everyone will know who will be the first class of Slapperz!

Back