Music Slapu?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Chat has kinda gone AWOL not answering messages but I was wondering if anyone can get insight into what's going on when will it start etc? Maybe @Crimson can give us some insight. Im just hoping he's too busy doing last minute cramming getting this ready so I'll keep an open mind. But everyone remembers how cheersound happened right? And for the money we paid we at least deserve an answer or to know what's up. That's all I'll ask for for now.

Chat has kinda gone AWOL not answering messages but I was wondering if anyone can get insight into what's going on when will it start etc? Maybe @Crimson can give us some insight. Im just hoping he's too busy doing last minute cramming getting this ready so I'll keep an open mind. But everyone remembers how cheersound happened right? And for the money we paid we at least deserve an answer or to know what's up. That's all I'll ask for for now.

How did cheersound happen? lol idk

I don't want to talk about stuff too much that didnt directly affect me, but a lot of customers were very vocal on here about paid for music and v/o work that wasn't delivered or not delivered by deadlines. It got to be pretty messy and drama filled. What the whole story was, idk but there was an apology of sorts issued then everything seemed to die down. That's all I know.

One of Cheersound's staff (I think it was Chat) wrote a big apology to alot of people online who were his current/former customers on one of the older versions of fierceboards. Seemingly very sincere, very regretful... However I've heard this "AWOL" situation isn't the first or second time it's happened (Even before Cheersound or slapfire).

I agree with the other -slapfire- thread on here as well. If you pay that kind of money, then run your business one way or another. Even if you don't deliver your product/service, at least communicate and at the very least refund the enrollment money. 4 days with no communication? Maybe give it some time and see how it unravels. Otherwise, I hope you have a good job to replace that money and fast lol.

PS... If you click on -Crimson's- username, it tells you the last time he was logged on and viewing the boards. They've been up checking the boards and looking at these threads. They just haven't answered anyone. I'm sure there's a good reason for it...

Hey Guys! Sorry....

This is what's going on: Slap U website started having problems playing 1 hour videos straight through. We've almost got that situated. The next problem is monitoring traffic. We had to set up a system that would not allow people to give out there Login information so they could share our Classes and tutorials. This part of setting up has been the biggest trouble. We've been spending countless hours trying to get the School site to work properly. We just partenered with a major Online School developer to help us. It's coming very soon, even if I have to start the class on Youtube, everyone will get free leason. And the lessons are so on point. Anyone can learn form this system. We're still very excited and We're confident that the entire industry is going to benefit from this.

Reason for hardly any communication: 3 weeks ago we ordered all of our New Studio machine parts. We got our parts in and took in the parts to our Builder and he pretty much ruined my samples drive and didn't get any of the computers fully operational. So we wasted a week with no computers and studios running. So this takes me to now. I am still rebuilding these machines but things are looking up, cause I just got the operating sytems working properly. So SlapFire will be recording music and sending out Mixes by next Monday.

This is will be an amazing first season for SlapFire and thank you for the support. and by the way Rudags: You are Ugly! lol jk

Thanks...

Chatwic DuBoise
SlapFire Media Slave
www.slapfire.com

P.S. Rudags: You are Ugly! lol jk

Your so unprofessional its not even funny. Good luck with your business. Ill make sure I share my opinions with everyone.

August 3rd! Whoo!

Chat

p.s. @Rudags: Go brush your teeth. LOL. and I thought we were friends. :enjoyshow:

August 3rd is new start date! School site revamped, traffic registration is on point and our 24 step process hasn't changed. If it's not broke, don't try to fix it!

Back