All-Star Small Limited

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pretty sure they aren't going because they only got an at-large. Which is disappointing considering they could do some serious damage in that division.

University cheer small limited coed isn't attending worlds because university cheer has had a split. The coach that coached the small limited team has started his own gym, All-Star Revolution. Majority of the people on that team will be competing next year with All-Star revolution! Watch for us! :)

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear that such a decision has affected their already successful season, but I wish them the best w/ future plans!

This division was deep with talent last season and this year it seems to have gotten even stiffer!! There will be your household names as usual but this season we are sure to see a few new faces light up the floor in the Smoed division!!! I can't wait to see how teams have adapted to the coed stunting requirements. Who is going for the minimum and who is going poms to the wall!!!

This division was deep with talent last season and this year it seems to have gotten even stiffer!! There will be your household names as usual but this season we are sure to see a few new faces light up the floor in the Smoed division!!! I can't wait to see how teams have adapted to the coed stunting requirements. Who is going for the minimum and who is going poms to the wall!!!

"Poms to the wall..." hahahhahahaa

Back