All-Star SMALL SENIOR UPDATES

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

with the 4-peat..does anyone think that orange should try to take over another division..like large senior (they do has as many or more hand doubles than many of the large senior teams!) just wondering everyones opinion?? personally..i think it would be amazing to see them come into the large senior division!

Not sure if anyone else mentioned Woodlands elite but they are amazing. In my opinion if they would of hit stronger on Day 1, they would of easily made top 3 , maybe even first. Their routine is just that good and its actually fun to watch, not just a bunch of skills to music.

Interesting :scratch: looks like they had one tumbling deduction and were in 8th place on day one several points behind the top 3 teams.

cheerleader16 said:
with the 4-peat..does anyone think that orange should try to take over another division..like large senior (they do has as many or more hand doubles than many of the large senior teams!) just wondering everyones opinion?? personally..i think it would be amazing to see them come into the large senior division!
Hmmm. Just my opinion . . . It'll never happen :)

omg soooo proud of cheer express! they are amazingggggg and really stepped it up! cant wait to see how good they will be next year :)))

Why mess with success?
And also, Orange has been Small Senior for as long as I can remember (early 2000s), it's not like they jump divisions based on tryout numbers. I would have a hard time seeing Orange as anything but Small Senior.

Can someone please post scores?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back