Small Senior X V.s Senior Elite!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
so i was at spirit sports nationals down in south carolina and i watched both senior elite and small senior X and both of the teams did amazing<3 but both days small senior got higher scores than senior elite and won the super division over them.. i never knew small senior was that good, so are they better than senior elite? i wonder why they don't get more fame!

yeah, i was wondering the exact same thing... don't get me wrong, i know SSX is amazing, I just thought Senior Elite would win.

so i was at spirit sports nationals down in south carolina and i watched both senior elite and small senior X and both of the teams did amazing<3 but both days small senior got higher scores than senior elite and won the super division over them.. i never knew small senior was that good, so are they better than senior elite? i wonder why they don't get more fame!

Small Senior X has placed 2nd for the past several years at worlds...right along with senior elite. I'm not going to say that one is better than the other, but I think they don't get the fame because they don't have the cheerlebrities like senior elite has and they're also not from Kernersville so people kind of ignore them.... but they are just as good as senior elite. I definitely see CEA taking home gold in both all-girl divisions in the very near future.... like in a couple of days.

Back