All-Star Special Needs Team Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt

Person everyone wants to meet this season
Jan 24, 2011
@ACEDAD has connected me with a pretty fantastic lady that used to help manage the ACE Bows n Arrows. So it looks like Cheer Energy will be adding a special needs team this year!
I've got to get moving on advertising for it but I'd like to pick out a name first. We renamed all of our teams this year for a couple of reasons so I'd like to stick with the new theme of those. We still used "Energy" themed names but now it's more about feelings and ideas than actual science-y terms.
Some of our new names are Shockers, Flawless, Fearless, Love and Spirit.
(We have retired the names: Chargers, Power, Fusion, Joules, Electric, Surge, Intensity and Sparks. Just so you know what names we have already used).
Any ideas for a Cheer Energy SN team name?

how about Hope or Resilience? I wish my cp's gym had a special needs team- my youngest would have so much fun! Good luck this coming season!!

These are great suggestions!!

The Fierce Board: photo ID required

These are all very good! Thank you! I'm really liking Inspire right now. Magic sounds fun too. Those are my two favorites.
:)

The Shining. Listening to book 2 by Stephen King called Doctor Sleep. I was too freaked out to watch the movie The Shining and I'm an early '70s baby, but listening to Doctor Sleep the ones that have "The Shining" are the special ones, the ones that have a gift and are more special than others and just Shine. If only I'd understood, I wouldn't have been afraid to watch that movie. I have the audiobook on hold now via the library, but back to topic at hand I love Shine for a special needs team or any team really. The kids really do get their chance to Shine and be special when they take that stage and perform. Just my take on the meaning, others can correct me if I'm wrong.

At my CPs old gym, they had a special needs team called the Sparklers. They were a fire-themed gym, but I think it would be perfect for your gym as well.

Back