All-Star Special Needs Team Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dynamos: informal meaning people with energy, enthusiasm and determination. Formal meaning is a piece of a machine that turns movement into energy.

Good luck finding a name that feels right. Will you have the team play a part in the decision?

Hope you have a great season!

Dynamos: informal meaning people with energy, enthusiasm and determination. Formal meaning is a piece of a machine that turns movement into energy.

Good luck finding a name that feels right. Will you have the team play a part in the decision?

Hope you have a great season!
Wow add Dynamos to the top of the list!
I want to have the name picked before I form the team so I'm letting my program and my fellow fiercers help me decide :)

I work for a non-profit whose mission is to empower and support individuals with disabilities, and since my CP has started cheer, I've wanted to be involved with a SN team. For now, I'm going to live vicariously through you! Whatever name you decide, I know you're going to have an amazing experience and learn so much! Can't wait to follow along.:cheering:

Special Needs teams are my favorite ones to watch! Can't wait to watch your team this season!!! :cloud9:
I love to watch them as well. Great story - one of my CPs best friends from school (noncheer) came to a competition with us. She has a sister who is special needs. When the special needs division came on she was literally brought to tears and she said it was so amazing that the kids were treated just like everyone else. I didn't realize it until then, but just about every other sport that may offer a special needs team does not incorporate the teams into their regular events. It really is a great thing that our industry does!

So many great name suggestions, but Inspire is my favorite. I love Dynamos too, and that would totally work for a tiny or mini team too!!

Latest posts

Back